S3 order placed!

daviscup

Reaction score
Signed on the dotted line today for a new S3 :icon_thumright: Went for sprint blue with black and silver two tone leather. Also got Bose, interior light pack, bluetooth phone prep in front arm rest, flat bottom steering wheel, symphony 6cd stereo, rubber mats and full tank of petrol. Managed to negotiate £1240 off list price so well chuffed with the deal!

Well done sir. You'll enjoy the car when it arrives, how long do you have to wait ?

Regards, John.

Oh joy,another one.
Thought you boys like the fact they were exclusive !?

;-) (just jesting.)

Very close spec to mine thats on order, got told yesterday week 27 build, damn, expected delivery mid to late July dont want it till 1st September (57) but will I be able to wait as my 06, 2.0 tfsi S line Q (part ex) went to the dealer three weeks ago and looks like its been sold (gone off Audi dealer website) and at the moment driving a very powerfull 55hp Fiat Punto (in blue which makes it nearly as fast as black) roll on September:hubbahubba:

dipstic said:
Very close spec to mine thats on order, got told yesterday week 27 build, damn, expected delivery mid to late July dont want it till 1st September (57) but will I be able to wait as my 06, 2.0 tfsi S line Q (part ex) went to the dealer three weeks ago and looks like its been sold (gone off Audi dealer website) and at the moment driving a very powerfull 55hp Fiat Punto (in blue which makes it nearly as fast as black) roll on September:hubbahubba:
Been told around end of August for delivery but wont get a confirmed build week for another 2-3 weeks. Think I'll be selling my Civic Type R very soon and buying a £500 runaround til the S3 comes so I could very well end up in 55hp territory too! :icon_thumright:

bowfer said:
Oh joy,another one.
Thought you boys like the fact they were exclusive !?

;-) (just jesting.)

LOL - coming on here with their flash new motors, using our petrol. Should get back to where you belong ;)

Nice spec and you did well with the discount too. .....im actually a bit ****** off reading about everyones discounts but im newish to buying cars and i've learnt my lesson.If they want my business next time i'll be getting a good discount along with the S3 discount added on.
Ive only seen two S3's, a sprint blue one before i got mine and a black one at the lights opposite me and they both looked amazing. Black's for me everytime, i want a black RS4 next and a black Ferrari after that......coming to think of it, can you imagine a sprint blue Ferrari !! Sounds like a winner to me

Anyway, congrats Daviscup and you won't look back with the seats, they make the inside of the car and they're so easy to keep clean !

Mo said:
Nice spec and you did well with the discount too. .....im actually a bit ****** off reading about everyones discounts but im newish to buying cars and i've learnt my lesson.If they want my business next time i'll be getting a good discount along with the S3 discount added on.
Ive only seen two S3's, a sprint blue one before i got mine and a black one at the lights opposite me and they both looked amazing. Black's for me everytime, i want a black RS4 next and a black Ferrari after that......coming to think of it, can you imagine a sprint blue Ferrari !! Sounds like a winner to me

Anyway, congrats Daviscup and you won't look back with the seats, they make the inside of the car and they're so easy to keep clean !

Cheers guys! Really glad to hear they're easy to keep clean. I was close to not going for the silver because it looks like it would mark very easily. Did you go for the Autoglym protection on the seats Mo? I did'nt bother as they were looking stupid money for it. As for the discount they more or less knocked £1000 off straight away. Had to fight for the other couple of hundred quid tooth and nail, but its better in my pocket than theirs!! Was gonna walk away over the last £50 but eventually they gave in :icon_thumright:

By the way Agnew Audi had a R8 in the day I placed my order. My god what an amazing looking motor! I would have went for it instead except the waiting list is too long :jump:

Welcome buddy -another one going for the best colour.... hmmm, I might stop saying that..... exclusive..... hmmmm

dipstic said:

That's interesting, since mine is also a week 27 build and I have been told to expect it in mid August. (I certainly won't be waiting until September!) I've read somewhere that build week 27 onwards will be 2008 model year cars, does anyone know if there are any changes to the spec?