Audi model range outlook 2007 - 2013

mcmasman

Reaction score
Source came from this month's CAR magazine. Models expecting from Audi in the next 6 years:

A4 saloon

A3 facelift
A3 cabrio
A4 avant
A5 cabrio
A6 facelift
Q5

A1
A4 allroad
A7 coupe
A8
R8 spyder
TTS coupe and roadster

A5 sportback
A6
A7 cabriolet
Q3

A3
R4 coupe

Q1

Q7

Wonder how many of these models will make it to the proposed date. :think:

Just beat me to it!

I noticed the A3 facelift date today also and thought it wasn't scheduled until 2009?

JamS3 said:
Just beat me to it!

I noticed the A3 facelift date today also and thought it wasn't scheduled until 2009?

any links or pics to this face lift A3 and others.

Haha JamS3 ... read this mag on a business trip last week and didn't get to post it until today.

A4 saloon will be available November 2007 (MY 2008). So I would assume A3 facelift would be MY 2009, available Q4 2008? That would explain the 2009 you mentioned and 2008 as listed in CAR magazine?

Mmmm

Wondering what the facelift will be and if included on the S3?

Hopefully not too much and bits that can be added!

What seems strange to me is that there is no S or RS model mentioned in the pipeline for the next 6 years... that can't be true can it?

TDI-line said:
Another pinch of salt please.
Well said. I found a pile of Autocar and Auto Express magazines the other day from around three to four years ago, and on one of them they had some great computer-generated images of the new Focus and how it would be quickly followed up with a 4x4. Well, that car now looks totally different and there's no news of a 4x4...

The models listed though have also been mooted elsewhere, but Audi needs to tread carefully; they mustn't saturate the brand. I read that sales were up around 10% or so from last year which is great, but the four-rings is now a fairly common sight nowadays - not good when they cost a lot more than the mainstream competition.

I'd heard they were facelifting the A3 at some point to match the cabrio, which will have a slightly different bonnet for pedestrian safety regs.

The original plans I saw were for the A3 to be completely replaced with a new model in 2009. Either the above list is rubbish or they've decided a facelift will do for now and they won't replace it until 2011. Frankly I find this hard to believe as that'd make an 8 year life for the current model and if the new model was originally scheduled for 2009, it's now too late to be changing their minds.

Despite the myriad rumours, Audi have always maintained there won't be an RS3 and I believe them.

If the new A4 is being made available to order from September,that may be of interest to me.
I can't find much of anything on the net though.
However,it would have to be the 170 diesel engine and I'm concerned with all the problems mentioned on here.
I've been so hacked off with the ownership experience of my A3 that any subsequent Audi would have to be 100% perfect,or I'd regret giving them a second chance.

I want to order a new A3 end of September but I dont want to get that then 2008 there be a newer version come out :bye: :scared2:

bowfer said:
If the new A4 is being made available to order from September,that may be of interest to me.
It's being revealed at the Frankfurt show in September, so I would expect it can be ordered in Germany then.

I read somewhere that it won't be available in the UK until March 08 (although presumably you can order before then).

bowfer said:
I can't find much of anything on the net though.
However,it would have to be the 170 diesel engine and I'm concerned with all the problems mentioned on here.
I've been so hacked off with the ownership experience of my A3 that any subsequent Audi would have to be 100% perfect,or I'd regret giving them a second chance.
Why not make it a condition of the sale? Explain to them that this problem is known to Audi UK and, if your vehicle exhibits it and it cannot be cured within a couple of weeks, you will be entitled to a full refund or a replacement vehicle.

If the salesman wants his commission he should agree to putting this clause on the contract, no? :)

mfspen said:
I read somewhere that it won't be available in the UK until March 08 (although presumably you can order before then).

That's more in line with what I'd heard too.
That'll be too late.

I don't suppose anyone's seen anything on the net about Honda's new 2008 Accord have they ????
Their diesel is in the lowest tax bracket,so if the new one is better styled than the current one,it may be of interest.