RNS-E : speedo camera data

well i have bought another burner and more disks still no working copy of navpoint
on the my11 TT with 2011 firmware hardware and 2011 eu maps
is it laptops the navpoint and rnse disks dont like
yes set book type and bit types used sevral burners nero etc etc
all i ever get is an update cd not a nvigation DVD yes i use dl verbatim amongst others

If you have the map on screen and the view set at 400m or more with a quick glance you can see if there are any cameras in your vicinity. You don't have to drive the car looking at the nav screen. If you are aware of a camera close by you will most likely see it at the road side with your eyes.

I find it a very neat solution. It's OEM and no ugly wires trailing around or devices clinging to brackets. There's no annoying alert beeps which to be honest you can't hear when the music is quite loud. Compared to the price of a quality speed camera detector it's a fair price and a good driver aid.
Only if you get it to work I have bought 3 dvd hardware burners LG and Liteon 2 dvd software burners nero and another windows 7 laptop and bout 200 dl dvds from many different makes inc vertabim
I have made 100 dvd coasters
cost so far about £300
I am now looking to buy a desktop to try that cost around £300 again I have a £10 subscription that was cheap and then I have to buy the full copy £70 this is not a cheap option
its anoying cos when you get in so far you feel that the next step it will work yes i wish

Last edited: