A3 & A6 just go up in flames!

sat1983

Reaction score
Just posting the pictures I got from my mate on the french audi enthiusiast website.
This took plce in the office car park. Apparently fire started from the A3, burnt 6-7 other cars round it. Note the alloys melted!!!!! Battery exploded in A6 (note bonnet)
Was on an 03 plate. Scary. Hope mine never goes up in flames. Shouldn't do its 3 years newer!

dscn25861vl.jpg

Wow, what a mess. The fire must have been incredibly intense if it took out all the cars around it, as well as the fact that there is literally nothing left of either car.

No word on the cause of the A3 fire?

dscn26017pj.jpg

See the Passat? Would you believe it if I told you it's going to be repaired!!!

I don't think that was sponaneous combustion, more like arson. It's actually quite difficult to do that to a car, even if you wanted to.

Yeah I'd go for arson, where is the car park? Hard to tell obviously but it looks like it could be some sort of power station or military site given the barbed fence and hills to stop the ram-raiders.....

Probably some activist nutter decided to intimidate the employees!

Nope, insurance chap concluded it was something to do with and i quote " "A cable leading to the battery caught fire". However stupid this sounds, it was defo not arson!

Must of been arson remember they were setting fire to cars in france last year?:drag: