RS4 Style Alloys.. right fit, etc...?

The original Ronal wheels are probably only about £380ish each(the RS6 style S-line Ronal wheels are £355inc vat from Audi).

Vertigo1 said:
You're going to spend £2k on wheels!?

Of course he is not...

They are £495 for a set of 4...lol

Ah right, it's a bit misleading as it says there are four available - I presume he means four sets of four?

Ok then, if he's only charging £500 for four wheels then they're going to be nasty (and heavy) replicas, I'd still avoid like the plague.

Vertigo1 said:
Ah right, it's a bit misleading as it says there are four available - I presume he means four sets of four?

Ok then, if he's only charging £500 for four wheels then they're going to be nasty (and heavy) replicas, I'd still avoid like the plague.

Have you seen any RS4 reps that aren't cheap yet? I certainly haven't, they are all around that sort of price...so it may be a case of no choice. Heavier wheels can have their benefits...I just don't like the way most reps bubble after 12 to 18 months.

I've noticed these alloys too. IMO they look really good. With four tyres for £500! its almost the price of just tyres anyway.

Has anybody got these Rs4 replica's from Ebay or from anywhere else? I'd really like some feedback too. Just want to know whether they are really heavy or whether they peel as some rep's do.

I've seen these same ones on Rochford tyres for £550. They do look identical.

Any input anyone?
Rich

Rick106 said:
I've noticed these alloys too. IMO they look really good. With four tyres for £500! its almost the price of just tyres anyway.

Has anybody got these Rs4 replica's from Ebay or from anywhere else? I'd really like some feedback too. Just want to know whether they are really heavy or whether they peel as some rep's do.

I've seen these same ones on Rochford tyres for £550. They do look identical.

Any input anyone?
Rich

There's a firm near me called Midland Wheels who have been around for ages. They were doing these on Ebay with tyres for £450 or the 19's for £650. Unfortunately their website doesn't show reps, so you will have to look on ebay, but they have a fuller description and you can call them...they are really helpful

Can't see the 18's on Ebay but you can be sure they have them...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/19-NEW-RS4-STYLE-VW-5-STUD-ALLOY-WHEELS-TYRES_W0QQitemZ140130227965QQihZ004QQcategoryZ28648QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Has anyone on here bought a set of these replicas? If so what's the quality like?

Will the 19s fit straight onto a std 2007 A3 Sportback quattro?

maars said:
Has anyone on here bought a set of these replicas? If so what's the quality like?

Will the 19s fit straight onto a std 2007 A3 Sportback quattro?

Most of the Ebay auctions are offering two different offsets...one for the MkV Golf and one for others inc the A3 IIRC...

So the answer should be yes as long as you buy the correct offset...

wilko, you shouldn't have posted this link up - might tempt other people from this forum! :)