Badger5EM Tuning
    Reverse Gear

Status

New Car ordered - opinions??

Just ordered my self a new TT 2.0 TFSI in Black with red nappa, BOSE, cruise control, heated seats, MFSW, Acustic parking.

Traded in a toucan yellow A3 1.6 sport - Cant wait to feel the difference. I have one issue though and its that i'll be doing about 80 mile a day in the TT - Have i made the right choice - I was debating between that and a VW toe rag. Whats the opinion!?
    A3 sport for sale in NI

2. # ADS
    ADS

3rd Gear

Status
    Should be a great car.
    I've read that the TT has a surprisingly comfortable ride, better than the A3 S-Line, anyway.

1st Gear

Status
    You wont be disappointed in the Ride. I have read some very positive comments about the magnetic ride over on the ttforum if you were tempted for that option.

I think the only thing you will lose is space in the cabin, the TT is still quite cosy, expecially compared to something like a toerag.

Good choice though.
    Nothing to see here: Woofdoggy , move along please........

Boydie
    Barry you should have got white :P nice choice though!

get it remapped after you are used to the power!!

Uber Post Whore

Status
    Sounds like you've made the right choice, the toe rag would really drink fuel with the weight, 4 wheel drive and higher tax bracket too...

2013 AUDI A3 SB S-LINE : 2.0 TDIQ 184 : GLACIER WHITE :
    : S-TRONIC : COMFORT PACK : SD SAT NAV : FOLDING MIRRORS : HEATED SEATS: RIGID BOOT LINER :

5th Gear

Status
    i do like those new TT's

Reverse Gear

Status
    Yes Boydie I ended up getting white!! I test drove a white one about 2 months ago and as i was sitting at the sales desk i changed my mind about 5 times. Settled for the white with BOSE, Red Magma Leather, 18'' 10 spoke bi colour wheels, Acustic parking, mfsw, heated seats and life shine protection - Didnt go for the magnetic ride as costs a fortune and there is not a massive change in the ride - I will be getting it chipped so any advice on that would be great - Also couldnt get the sals man to budge on price or throw in anything other than a full tank - I know its got a waiting list but being in sales myself felt cheated out of a proper bargain - Anyone know anyone who got any discount no matter how small?
    A3 sport for sale in NI

Boydie
    on our shores barry best place to get a remap would be Triple 7 in Cookstown who are the main Revo dealers for NI.

there are other tuning companys over here that can remap cars but in my opinion, for VAG, i would go revo!

there is a new company starting, AI Autosport, in Duncrue industrial estate who will be able to custom map cars who i would also recommend. Johnny is excellent with turbo'd cars and i would trust him no bother!

let me know sure when the new car arrives - havent seen the new TT up close yet!

Reverse Gear

Status
    no bother mate - Also welcome to a spin although its not arriving to 7th Jan 08. they'll be 2 a penny by that time!!!
    A3 sport for sale in NI