New Car ordered - opinions??

Barryodoc

Reaction score
Just ordered my self a new TT 2.0 TFSI in Black with red nappa, BOSE, cruise control, heated seats, MFSW, Acustic parking.

Traded in a toucan yellow A3 1.6 sport - Cant wait to feel the difference. I have one issue though and its that i'll be doing about 80 mile a day in the TT - Have i made the right choice - I was debating between that and a VW toe rag. Whats the opinion!?

Should be a great car.
I've read that the TT has a surprisingly comfortable ride, better than the A3 S-Line, anyway.

You wont be disappointed in the Ride. I have read some very positive comments about the magnetic ride over on the ttforum if you were tempted for that option.

I think the only thing you will lose is space in the cabin, the TT is still quite cosy, expecially compared to something like a toerag.

Good choice though.

Barry you should have got white :p nice choice though!

get it remapped after you are used to the power!!

Sounds like you've made the right choice, the toe rag would really drink fuel with the weight, 4 wheel drive and higher tax bracket too...

Yes Boydie I ended up getting white!! I test drove a white one about 2 months ago and as i was sitting at the sales desk i changed my mind about 5 times. Settled for the white with BOSE, Red Magma Leather, 18'' 10 spoke bi colour wheels, Acustic parking, mfsw, heated seats and life shine protection - Didnt go for the magnetic ride as costs a fortune and there is not a massive change in the ride - I will be getting it chipped so any advice on that would be great - Also couldnt get the sals man to budge on price or throw in anything other than a full tank - I know its got a waiting list but being in sales myself felt cheated out of a proper bargain - Anyone know anyone who got any discount no matter how small?

on our shores barry best place to get a remap would be Triple 7 in Cookstown who are the main Revo dealers for NI.

there are other tuning companys over here that can remap cars but in my opinion, for VAG, i would go revo!

there is a new company starting, AI Autosport, in Duncrue industrial estate who will be able to custom map cars who i would also recommend. Johnny is excellent with turbo'd cars and i would trust him no bother!

let me know sure when the new car arrives - havent seen the new TT up close yet!

no bother mate - Also welcome to a spin although its not arriving to 7th Jan 08. they'll be 2 a penny by that time!!!