Calling All A3 AS members help

EAGLE79

Reaction score
I recently scuffed my alloy which i posted in a previous thread and have been trying to get it repaired. I have since found out that the wonderful wheels on my jam jar have a diamond cut rim which can not be repaired by any old alloy wheel repairer! Great, didn't really want the wheels in the first place but they were thrown in and now causing me problems.

Anyway back to the problem, does anyone know anywhere in the North West that does diamond Cut Alloy repairs? Or does anyone in the area have a steel wheel that I can borrow for a week towards the end of June or even buy of them?

Just that the only place I have found so far is near the M25 which is not a problem as I originate from down there anyway and could drop the wheel in on the way to my parents, its just that they need it for a week! And I can't drive on a space saver for a week.

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers Gang

(PS - Audi want £609.00 for a new rim) :wtf:

Have that :eiertritt:

Hi Eagle

Sorry to hear of your problems.

I do actually know of a guy in Wakefield who has one of the best equipped tool sheds I've ever seen and has refurbished a set of diamond cut wheels for myself. He done a very good job too and only cost me £200 for all 4! This included a clear lacquer.

As far as I know he is the only person who undertakes this type of work up in the north of England. Trust me, finding the A-Team is easier!

I dont have his details at hand but could try and find them for you?

[quote

I dont have his details at hand but could try and find them for you?[/quote]

Any details would be appreciated. I have been quoted £50 by the guys down south which is reasonable really.

Shoa Khan,

Thanks very much for this helpful web page, I will try this out,

Cheers