Sat Nav Question

hardcore Hallam

Reaction score
Can someone please tell me whether you can just put a full post code into this system, or do you have to know the road name?

hardcore Hallam said:
Can someone please tell me whether you can just put a full post code into this system, or do you have to know the road name?

If its the RNS-E, yes you can put a post code directly in....

Thanks Audiboy, I must be doing something wrong, it would only let me input 3/4 of a postcode, i.e PO21 5, then I'd have to search for a road? Might actually have to read the instructions.

No, you can only put in 3/4 of the postcode, you do need to know the road name. Once the 3/4 postcode is entered, you can browse a list of every road within that postcode though.

arthurfuxake said:
No, you can only put in 3/4 of the postcode, you do need to know the road name. Once the 3/4 postcode is entered, you can browse a list of every road within that postcode though.

Cheers mate, thought I was going mad, I tried every combination I could think of. A little disappointing really, after paying all that money, you'd think it would accept a full postcode, like the Tom Tom units do?

hardcore Hallam said:
Cheers mate, thought I was going mad, I tried every combination I could think of. A little disappointing really, after paying all that money, you'd think it would accept a full postcode, like the Tom Tom units do?

Yeah man sorry about that, I was a bit of a knobber and never read your post correctly (FULL postcode doh! :asskicking: )