Hi there. Just become the proud owner of an A3 Quattro with Bose and the 6 CD changer. Not impressed with the sound and won't play MP3 discs. I am considering putting my Alpine 7893 unit from my previous car in and was wondering about the following:
- Does anyone have any images of a single DIN unit in an A3 with a fascia adaptor
- Will the head unit by itself make much difference to the sound quality.
- Could I just change the speakers and run them off the head unit as its 4x 50w
- If not I've had these two upgrades suggested depending on what I wanted to spend and wondered what people thought
This is all very new to me and any suggestions would be appreciated
- 6.5 Rainbow components in the front, 5.25 Rainbow coaxial in rear,Dynamat, Alpine 4 ch amp and active sub hidden in boot to replace Bose amp and sub or
- As above but change 6.5's and amp to Genesis