RNSE help, Northern Ireland

Mo

Reaction score
Alright fellas ! Bought a 2007 RNSE unit last night with the original 2007 DVD, it cost me a bit extra but still a bargain. I know it's an easy job to fit but i promised myself no more DIY jobs with any car so, does anyone know of a good fitter to bring it to. Trade or private.

Thanks

Mo, give Audio Advice a ring! they are based in Carn Industrial Estate just outside Portadown

they do my work on the car and are the best in NI

ask for Phil - 02838336361

they are more known for their custom boot builds but they also fit standard units, aftermarket units, phone kits for Bavarian and Agnew mercedes etc.... they are very professional and can do anything!

Cheers mate ! Nice one :icon_thumright:

i was at Audio Advice yesterday Mo and was speaking to them about your problem and they can sort you out no problem!

when is your s3 to be here??

Audio Advice have just moved premessis and are having their grand opening day on the sat 30th and sunday 1st later this month

going to be a great day with show and shine, sq and spl competitions, deals on the day, advice, BBQ's and general banter

Sorted !! thanks mate. Im not sure when, but im driving the S3 through france and maybe down to spain over the summer, i might even stay for six months or so but if im about i'll go. Arrives in about two weeks hopefully

bet you are twitching for it to arrive! have to get a mini ASN photo meet sorted before you go!!