S Line front emblem for A3 8P (3 door)

029kid

Reaction score
Ive seen some 3 door a3 8p with front s line emblem, and Ive tried 2 different types of emblems.. None of them fits!!

Is there any emblem for this car ? Or do they modify them ?

Anyone know ??

If you car isnt an S-line then it has a different grill, although there should be space for one to clip in where the quattro badge would go on the normal grill.

Surely the grille for the Quattros has a recess for the badge just like the S-Line?

I have a none S line A3 and i had to cut an angle in the badge and then use very strong glue (not the white pva stuff from school!) and stick it to the grill. looks exactly right - My cars for sale in the for sale section of all places and you can see the badge on the car.

Hope you're not trying to sell it as an S-line model.
You could get some nasty comeback on that.

no not at all - Just for my own gratification. I aint no plumb - I seen a 1.6 going about with the silver mirrors etc now thats a bullshitter!

Never understood why people want to put "incorrect" badges on a car tbh. People who care about such things will be able to tell it's not genuine anyway and those who can't tell don't tend to care anyway :)

Bit like debadging the back on base-spec models - like that's going to fool anyone? :)

Well in fairness i totally agree but i bought it from new with the full votex kit and thought it would look better. Its not like im boasting its Quattro or its engine is in some way better than advertised on the boot. Its a styling issue and the car has every option available apart from the sline wheel and seats which lets be honest is all s line is so im hardly trying to say im in a S3 or something - But to be fair i totally agree with you. I actually think it looks nice on the car and as its fully kitted including body kit i deserve to have some sort of wee badge to make me feel better! ;op plus it does full most peolpe unless you look through the window!

why do you feel the need to boast about lumber and luggage?? haha!

Vertigo1 said:
Never understood why people want to put "incorrect" badges on a car tbh. People who care about such things will be able to tell it's not genuine anyway and those who can't tell don't tend to care anyway :)

Bit like debadging the back on base-spec models - like that's going to fool anyone? :)
I have to say I agree with you on this one. There's nothing worse than seeing a badly badged car.

There are two guys near where I live who have S4 badges on the left of their tailgate (they are A4s so that bit is fair enough), but they've left the 1.9TDi bagde on the RHS of the tailgate. They've also got the standard diesel exhausts on them too. Anyone who doesn't know what an S4 is isn't going to know what it is, and anyone who does know what as S4 is is going to know they don't do diesel ones.

There's also a guy with a 1.9 TDi which has RS4 and quattro badges on the grille, S-Line badges on the rear doors, and RS4, quattro and S-line badges on the tailgate. Doesn't look as if even he knows what he is driving. It is also the pre-facelift model of the current A4 so they didn't make the RS4 variant of it.

well im getting an M3 badge and some sport badges of a clio for the side skirts. yahooooooe Audi M3 sport Sline AMG all the way

thats crossing the line - Everyone knows audi didnt go ahead with the XR range!!