AH FabricationsJMB Retrofits
    4th Gear

Status

More scratched A3 pics...

....I am on a french Audi forum ( I am from Strasbourg).
    It seems to be getting worse over there. Even though I don't know the owner, this makes me physically sick:

Ex 2006 A3 2.0 TDI owner

2010 Polo GTI 6R

2. # ADS
    ADS

Status
    would you not just like to catch them in the act?

Uber Post Whore

Status
    Really sad.

2013 AUDI A3 SB S-LINE : 2.0 TDIQ 184 : GLACIER WHITE :
    : S-TRONIC : COMFORT PACK : SD SAT NAV : FOLDING MIRRORS : HEATED SEATS: RIGID BOOT LINER :

5th Gear

Status
    I'd be absolutely livid!!!

Now would there be any way to recover that so it looks like new?
    Audi A3 (8P) 2.0TDI SE .:. Ebony Black, Sports Suspension, Vienna Beige Sports Leather Seats, Concert II & BOSE, 6 CD-Changer, Xenons, Acoustic Parking Sensors & All The Packs .:.

Gone but not forgotten

5th Gear

Status
    Thats horrid. Poor sod.

Perhaps it had been in for a service? Defo should get compensation.

2nd Gear

Status
    could be polished out if it's not too deep.

or if they're deep, a good bodyshop could fill, flat and polish. if they're good you won't see the repair
    - Andrew

Reverse Gear

Status
    Does anyone remember the days when you saw a nice car, step back and think one day I will have a car like that? it seems to me that people look at a nice car and think "I dont have a nice car like that so why should you" makes me sick.

5th Gear

Status
    Personally i still have those days - i wish i had a car like that. And yeh it develops kinda jealous thoughts but i would never dream of damaging a car - i have too much appreciation of the complexities and technology that goes into a car.

People ask me why i dont buy a house rather than spending shedloads of cash on a car which is only goin to depreciate, my answer is a car is much more complex and technically superior to any house - which is at the end of the day a big pile of brick with a bit of wood here and there, bit of glass and a few wires - theres just no comparison. I mean i have climate control in my car - do houses? no you just have to swelter!, my car is a mobile power station, house? power cut and your knackered. I can take my car anywhere i go with everything in it, cant do that with a house, the list goes on!

2nd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by steve184
    Personally i still have those days - i wish i had a car like that. And yeh it develops kinda jealous thoughts but i would never dream of damaging a car - i have too much appreciation of the complexities and technology that goes into a car.

People ask me why i dont buy a house rather than spending shedloads of cash on a car which is only goin to depreciate, my answer is a car is much more complex and technically superior to any house - which is at the end of the day a big pile of brick with a bit of wood here and there, bit of glass and a few wires - theres just no comparison. I mean i have climate control in my car - do houses? no you just have to swelter!, my car is a mobile power station, house? power cut and your knackered. I can take my car anywhere i go with everything in it, cant do that with a house, the list goes on!
    Install aircon and a back-up generator in a house...you reasons for not buying a house are quite odd from where I am standing...I assume you are single and young?
    Silver 2007 S3

Reverse Gear

Status
    That's a shame, poor sod , hopefully it'll polish off.

People who do things like that make me sick. Be happy for somebody instead of being jealous, or at least have decency not to do any damage to the car.
    I live on the busy street (not for long hopefully) full of neds, where every other person lives on benefits, drinks and can't control their kids. During 5 years that we live here, i have had my rear window smashed, my mirror knocked off twice and you constantly have to tell kids to stay away from cars grrrr. Last saturday we went out for a meal and a couple of drinks. When we came back we've discovered that somebody had stollen the numberplate of the back of my hubby's car! Why would you do that?

6th Gear

Status
    It makes me sick seeing that, feel for the owner hope the moron that did it dies a painful death.
    2007 Sportback S Line Tdi 170 Avus,Bose,Multi function steering wheel, Electric Lumbar support,Front centre armrest,
    Storage pack,Through load system,Folding mirrors,Non smoking pack

2009 BMW K1300S, ABS, ASC,OBC, heated grips