Symphony 3 with multifunction steering wheel

Detector

Just waiting for the green light
Reaction score
If anyone has this exact specification could they check to see which functions do what the owners manual say, so far I can only find volume control is correct, please PM me if you would.

Forget phone prep part !

Thanks

Detector said:
If anyone has this exact specification could they check to see which functions do what the owners manual say, so far I can only find volume control is correct, please PM me if you would.

Thanks
the right wheel does volume up\down. the left wheel does track up\down or radio station up\down depending on whether you are using cd or radio.

the other buttons do nothing unless you have the phone prep installed. if you do then the mode button changes from radio to cd to phone. the right button is for the voice menus.

OK then, then right roller is correct, the left however should change either CD tracks up for next track, down for last or in radio mode up for next programmed chanel 1-6 or down for last programmed channel.

Is this the same in yours or is it reversed ?

The left button will also let you fast forward/scan through a track - push and hold the roller button.

MarcQuinlivan said:
The other buttons do nothing unless you have the phone prep installed. if you do then the mode button changes from radio to cd to phone. the right button is for the voice menus.

Mmmmm, my mode button just goes from radio or CD back to phone prep again.

yes that's right, Marc was getting a bit confused I think - it won't switch between CD and radio, just switched between the current audio source display on the DIS and the phonebook.