oh no, one of the fixings broke!

sat1983

Reaction score
While hoovering the car, i pulled up one the off the rear car mats and one of the plastic thingies attached to the floor broke! I knew this would happen somehow... Any quick fix? Surely no big job? Could I go back to Audi and tell them that it must have been like this when i bought it and never noticed it:) ?

I've heard that the body has to come off the chassis to fix this particular issue. But rest assured, Peter Gilder Audi are up to the job and guarantee no rattles!

I had this happen on my driver's mat.. it's a remove driver's seat, carpet and refit job which should be covered under warranty.

Had mine done at FR Audi and they did a top job (even cleaned the car, inside and out :) ) . Took them about 4 hrs to complete.

HTH.

-Sal-

One of mine sheared off and I just superglued it back on as the break was quite clean. I'm more cautious removing the mats now :)

sjahS3 said:
I had this happen on my driver's mat.. it's a remove driver's seat, carpet and refit job which should be covered under warranty.

Had mine done at FR Audi and they did a top job (even cleaned the car, inside and out :) ) . Took them about 4 hrs to complete.

HTH.

-Sal-

Is that defo a warranty job??!