Wanted Dog Grill for Sportback

Detector

Just waiting for the green light
Reaction score
Anybody out there got one for sale ? For 07 A3 Sportback.

Yep, that's the one, I was hoping someone out there may have a used one as £190 is a little steep !

We did the Dog Guard thing for our Sportback on the cheap.

Trip to Halfords and paid the princely sum of £19.99. You do not need the extention wings they supply as the main section is more than big enough. A little trimming with an angle grinder and a perfectly fitting guard is made. I painted the cut ends with some black modelling enamel and it looks fine and works a treat.

I like the sound of that, thanks for the tip:)

Odd really, I bought mine from Audi for £80, its the full gaurd and protects all the back seats and above, but yet you pay more than twice as much for one that only covers a quarter of the area?

78677343%20174%20(Large).jpg

mine

d3fy,

I presume you have a 3 door car and not a 5 door then ?

You want to Grill a dog? A whole one?

Why not just pop it on the Barbeque?

Detector said:
d3fy,

I presume you have a 3 door car and not a 5 door then ?

I do have the 3 door, but I'm sure that you can buy the full guard for both for about £80 and then remove a kidney for the little stupid thing that allows you to fold your seats down without removing it if you wanted the other.

Call the stealers, or find the Accessories Catologue and get the product code.

Just found a nearly new original one for £25, that's better !

Yes, I'm reluctant to pay ridiculous prices for something that obviously shouldn't be :no: the fact that I sold the car 4 months ago and the dog has since departed has nothing to do with it.:faint:

The newer Audi Dog Guards/Partition Grilles are now more expensive as they have to go through a series of expensive Sideguard/Side Airbag tests. Ultimately these get passed onto the Consumer.

On the plus side; the Audi AG Dog Guards are amazingly well constructed and are a joy to fit compared to the old toot Audi UK used to get from a UK sourced Supplier. No more damaging of C/D pillar trims like the olden days! :)

I got my partition dog guard for my 3 door A3 from these guys, http://travall.com/ I actually got it through ebay as they sell on there. They also seel off their 'seconds' which is what I got for about £40 and I can't notice anything wrong with it, perfect.