White A3 Sportback S-Line?

rabs

Reaction score
Guys

I am about to replace my Smashed Sporback with a newer car, I have found a A3 Sportback in White but i am a little worried about the resale value of white.
I have seen the S3 in white and it looks awesome but i am wondering if a Sportback will look silly in White ?

Can i have some opinions please.

Walk away. If you're not sure you've already answered your own question - as this will be the question someone will ask themself when you're trying to sell. There must be loads of black and silver ones out there to choose from.

Just think of the added resale value for weddings and such like & should reflect the sun in our ever increasing hot summers, personally I wouldn't touch it with a barge pole but hey, everyone to their own, you would certainly stand out in the crowd :rolleyes:

I'll watch the bride as she struggles to get out the back.
Could get some tasty photos.

(as an aside,I was in the back of a new Lexus IS220 diesel on Saturday.
Jesus,I've never had so much trouble getting in/out a car ! Talk about an intrusive wheelarch ! Any attempt at normal positioning to get in has you bashing your **** off the arch,and getting your trousers dirty in the process)

There will be trends and there will be 'timeless'.

Unless you're selling soon after buying or wait until the trendy colour comes back into fashion, you're looking at a bigger hit on the selling price compared to a 'timeless' colour.

Timeless = Black or Silver.

I think white A3's look sexy! Especially sportbacks!!! BUT in saying that the majority are right, resell value won't be much i'm afraid :(

Seen 2 S-line white sportbacks lately, one with black rails, and one with white, both looked good. Go for it.

VehicleImage.axd