Mates A3 the other morning...

L'administrateur des forums souhaite que tous les membres se connectent.

Oops true!!!! Sorry!
newimg0525qh6.jpg

newimg0509yn1.jpg

newimg0507om7.jpg

what the???? what happened to the drivers seat?

I'm assuming to broke into the boot to get the key for the anti-theft bolts?

Jesus :(

Makes me wonder if there's a better hiding place for the key.

steve184 said:
RS6? as in normal 18" s-line wheels?

Yep those ones. Actually that brings up a good question, are they EXACTLY the same?

No they're not, the offset is different.

If you look at those style of wheels on the A4 or A6 you'll noticed they're far more "dished" than the "flat" A3 ones.

I think Audi want the thick end of 400 quid a pop for them which would explain why they're worth nicking. I'm going to see if there's somewhere else I can stash the wheelnut key that's not so obviousl

And he's lucky! At least they put bricks under the car, and also placed them at the correct jack points. They could've just dropped the car down onto the ground, damaging the discs in the process.

arthurfuxake said:
And he's lucky! At least they put bricks under the car, and also placed them at the correct jack points. They could've just dropped the car down onto the ground, damaging the discs in the process.

Still knackered.. Underneath.. they ******** it believe me, the pics don't show! Front bumper is bent, rear seats ******** (why???), drivers side door wrecked, nicked everything in car too.

That is horrible to look at even when it's someone elses car,cannot imagne going to my car and seeing it like that.

Things will never change until the goverment gets tough on car crime and puts it in the same class as Burglary, really gutted for your mate this has happened to me many years ago so know how he feels.

The terrible thing is that if you disturbed the thief and gave them a good hiding you would recieve a stiffer sentence than they would, have to say though I'd take my chances in court - complete W@#kers !

Thankfully not in the UK. Happened in France! Car crime is a big problem over there too, although the governement is attempting to tackle it.
He really is gutted and I really feel for him.

Just back from a week in France the thieving scum obviously didnt like my 17" 5 spoke alloys as they are still holding up my car. Or maybe they couldnt lift the 90 bottles of wine i managed to squeeze in next the our luggage. (still got 50mpg on way home!)