Sat Nav and Bluetooth Installed. Thanks Craig!

cjp2k

Reaction score
Well Have been in Manchester All day, Went to see craigyb for a install into my sportback, arrived slightly late, around 12:15 instead of 12.. sorry about that :sorry:

Anyway got the rns-e and bluetooth fitted by craig, nice guy and great install, took about 70mins or so, including all the coding of vag com etc...

Craig even had time to explain what he was doing and why, as I stood watching with half my car in pieces lol

The unit itself is really good, very impressed with both the bluetooth and the rns-e...

so if you want the install and dont fancy doing it yourself, see craig s8craig on here, really professional top qulity job

Cheers Fella
Chris

Thanks for that reassurance - considering booking my a4 in for an rnse and I think youve just made my mind up.:icon_thumright:

Just bought a 2005 2.0T FSI Quattro and it has factory installed phone pack. When I bought the car it had no cradle but found it has bluetooth so I can use the system if I use my phone to dial to answer.

It doesn't have a multi function steering wheel, anyone know if I can use the built in phones features any other way?

cjp2k said:
Well Have been in Manchester All day, Went to see craigyb for a install into my sportback, arrived slightly late, around 12:15 instead of 12.. sorry about that :sorry:

Anyway got the rns-e and bluetooth fitted by craig, nice guy and great install, took about 70mins or so, including all the coding of vag com etc...

Craig even had time to explain what he was doing and why, as I stood watching with half my car in pieces lol

The unit itself is really good, very impressed with both the bluetooth and the rns-e...

so if you want the install and dont fancy doing it yourself, see craig s8craig on here, really professional top qulity job

Cheers Fella
Chris

Good stuff! Bring some pics up Chris :)

And craig, you'll be hearing from me shortly. Just gotta carry on ****** saving :(

can bluetooth just be added to the car on its own? if so what is needed?

Craig fitted mine and Beddies navs last weekend. Great guy, explained everything he was doing to our cars. Great service.. Cheers matey.

DIABLO636 said:
does craig supply them too or just do the fitting ?

Supplies them too. Just checked his website, seems to cost about £900 all in.

Thanks for all the kind words guys....

Please note that new A3/S3's and new A4/S4's with concert II+ or symphony II+ are actually now £799 fitted and not £899.