My Dolphin Grey S-Line after a detail...

Nice mate !!

Although you could of moved the bin, looks as though someone has stuck ''08'' on your car.

Mark

lovely colour - get some eibach 30mm springs and shocks in and it will sit perfectly on those wheels :D

Wohhhh.....love that colour. Not too sure about the wheels, a bit complicated, but the overall effect is magic. Well done that man. :yahoo:

agreed, fantastic job
if i was to order a new vw or audi it would be in that grey colour.....seen some around and they look great...although none ove seen are as clean as yours.....:icon_thumright:

Boydie said:
lovely colour - get some eibach 30mm springs and shocks in and it will sit perfectly on those wheels :D

They wont lower an s-line noticeably. You'll get maybe a 5mm drop. You need the sportline kit for it to make any difference!

Nice looking car though BTW. Ch's are my favourite wheel and may well be gracing my coupe before too long :)

no probs married i know a 30mm kit wont lower 30 - im only lowered 25mm all round on FK coilovers

Not a criticism of your detail, but does anyone else hate the shiny finish on tyres that some products generate?

personally i prefer a matt look finish on the tyres - each to their own i presume

megs tyre endurance for me or PB bold and bright!

Go on Mikey ya know you want to do mine!:lmfao:
Excellent work, much much better than showroom finish!!

Looks great, I almost went for that colour on my S3!!

Covenant said:
Not a criticism of your detail, but does anyone else hate the shiny finish on tyres that some products generate?

Yes, I prefer a matte look. Just like the top of my head!!