AH FabricationsJMB Retrofits
    Mo
    Neutral

Status

Sprint Blue S3 - Oh la la

Alright fellas ! I was stopped at traffic lights last night and saw an audi behind me in the distance making its way towards me. As it got closer i thought it was an RS4, it was a stonker ! When he pulled in beside me and i saw it was an S3 i was like a kid at christmas. It was sprint blue (good choice fellas!!) and looked stunning. My girlfriend was telling me to chill out and stop looking or he'd see me but i was that excited, that if he had, i probobly would've put the window down and told him im getting one in a month !! lol. Sprint blue is the business and if i was ordering today id probably go for it. Pictures dont do it justice....by a long stretch.
    07 Phantom Black S3

2. # ADS
    ADS

Boydie
    another one in NI?? lol thats 3 or 4 now that i know of

i have seen Chanlon off the site at the harbour in belfast and that orange one that Agnews had as far as i know was sold!

1st Gear

Status
    Definately is the colour to go for, keep forgetting that its not so much a low key colour of sprint blue, but more like SPRINT BLUE!!! It certainly is not a subtle colour!
    12- A1 1.6TDI Sport Sportback Misano Red/Black, Black/Grey Tornado, Xenons, Tech Pack, Mobile Prep High, Bose, Rear Park, Cruise, Dim Mirror, Climate, LED Lights, Armrest
    07-12 S3 Sprint Blue, Leather & Buckets, Flat MFSW, Armrest & Phone Prep, Rear Park, Dim & Fold Mirror, Tyre Warn, Sunband, Interior Light, Cruise, Hill hold, Auto Light & Rain, Bose, Sat Nav+, iPod
    01-07 S3 Dolphin Grey, Blue/Black Alcantara, Bose, Armrest, CD, Cruise, Ali Mirrors, Heated Seats
    00-01 A3 1.8TQ Sport Red, Bose

1st Gear

Status
    It's a very special colour and really finishes off the car I think.

07 S3 sold and replaced with E92 335 coupe

Neutral

Status
    so I'm not the 1st in Belfast with an S3 then
    S3 Sportback (8V) - May 2014 - Estoril Blue - S-tronic, Comfort Pack, Interior Light Pack, Tinted windows, Flat Tyre Warning System
    My other baby: www.babybmw.net

Boydie
    first grey owner anyway!

where was this at Mo by the way?