Stupid Q. Where do u keep the manual?

cjp2k

Reaction score
Hi guys, title says it all really, is there a special place to keep the manual in the Sportback. My previous golf had a nice space in the glove box, however neither the standard glovebox or my new CD changer glovebox have this....

So is there a proper place for it or just let it roll round the car

Cheers

Chris

I keep it at home although I might keep that leaflet in the car. That's got like the definitions of all the buttons and what does what in the car.

I think it fits nicely in the right side pocket in the trunk(boot).

It does seem a little strange that there is no "proper" spot. It won't even fit in the storage under the passenger's seat!

I think the whole Audi folder thing you get fits in either front door bin. There's even a slight lip in the bottom of the door bin that seems to keep it in place too... Can't be coincidence!

By my bed as I am still reading it!

a3norwich said:
I think the whole Audi folder thing you get fits in either front door bin. There's even a slight lip in the bottom of the door bin that seems to keep it in place too... Can't be coincidence!

^^^ What he said!

Isnt there a cubby hole under the drivers seat where you can put it?
(on Sport models at least...)

a3norwich said:
Yup, thats where mine lives. I think it actually tells you to put it there in the manual ;)

alanjonesbath said:
Yup, thats where mine lives. I think it actually tells you to put it there in the manual ;)

Yup - that's why there's a lip in the door pocket - to stop it sliding forward under braking.

Third drawer down in the kitchen cupboard - under the fish tank and just above the wife's Yaris manual.

But yes - my manual tells me to keep in in the door pocket - but that's full of bottled water, sunglasses & a microfibre cloth to keep the windscheen and headlights clean....

I keep my manual at home too, the only time it goes in the car is for the service.