Vortex Kit Retro Fit

B

Boydie

hey guys

ive just fitted my vortex sideskirt to my 3dr a3 - so far so good

went to fit the front skirt but when the time came we realised that the holes for the screws were too far to fit

i got the front skirt from a salvage car so i didnt get the proper fitting kit or instructions

does anyone know if i cn buy the fitting kit separate from audi or am i going to have to get something custom made??

if someone can get pictures of the under side of their vortex splitter that would be perfect

Hijack Alert: I'm after the same items - did they have any more front skirts and/or side skirts available?

How much did you pay for them?

Thankos.

i paid £200 delivered for the side skirts from ebay and i paid £70 for the front splitter from a bodyshop off ebay

these skirt bits are very popular on ebay and a bargain can definately be bought!

sam, is yours a 3 or 5door??

i have a 5 door rear vortex valence which i bought by mistake instead of a 3dr one (dont ask me the difference lol i dont know but the 5dr def wont fit the 3dr), paid £160 for it off ebay

make me an offer if yours is a 5dr ;)

3 door mate.

I'm keeping a close eye on eBay though.

check out the audi ebay shops

audibosonlincs i think the shop is called is where i have got some stuff and they do them at very cheap prices - you just have to keep an eye out

at one stage there were loads of them about but at the minute there is nothing!

i just type in "genuine audi a3" or "audi a3 skirt"

i got the rear valence from them and very very good to deal with - i was just silly and didnt look up the part number so my fault for getting the wrong one

dont bother with Crewe Audi as they are very expensive -there is also Stafford Audi, Poole Audi, Huntingdon Audi but i have never bought anything from them

PW motorsport do audi stuff and you might get the odd part there:
http://stores.ebay.co.uk/P-W-Motorsport-Ltd_W0QQssPageNameZstrkQ3amefsQ3amesstQQtZkm

seen this one - rear valence?
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=001&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=110107484407&rd=1&rd=1

Boydie said:
dont bother with Crewe Audi as they are very expensive -there is also Stafford Audi, Poole Audi, Huntingdon Audi but i have never bought anything from them

It's a wonder if they sell anything. I emailed them asking for a better price than their retail listed price. They wouldn't budge. Sod them!

PW motorsport do audi stuff and you might get the odd part there:
http://stores.ebay.co.uk/P-W-Motorsport-Ltd_W0QQssPageNameZstrkQ3amefsQ3amesstQQtZkm

Noted.

Yep, seen it. I've already got the rear spoiler and rear valance. Only looking for the front and side skirts now...

I paid £45 for the rear spoiler and £70 for the rear valance. :eyebrows:

I'll just be storing them until I complete the set and then get them fitted in one go...

nice buys! ;)

good luck in finding the skirts - they are extra hard to find! same with the front but i was lucky in a way but i just done have the fitting kit which is what im after!

I want the rear valance and spoiler! I also need the moneh :(

i found out from VAGPARTS that you cannot order the fitting kit separately! :(

why does nothing go smoothly! lol oh well i will just have to make something to fit!

Who was the scrappy, how did you find them, and do they have anymore!?

Or have i mess read the OP and you got the bits from fleebay from a salvage car?