Ambient Light Pack

B

Boydie

I am about to order some parts from VagParts and im looking to buy the ambient light pack

8e0947135D300_300x234.jpg

it says it comes in 4 colours - soul, platinum, aqua, twist

how do i find out what colour the one i have is or what these colours look like? as far as i know the colour of the one i have in the car is the same as the one in the picture

need to know asap

thanks

Boydie said:
I am about to order some parts from VagParts and im looking to buy the ambient light pack

it says it comes in 4 colours - soul, platinum, aqua, twist

how do i find out what colour the one i have is or what these colours look like? as far as i know the colour of the one i have in the car is the same as the one in the picture

need to know asap

thanks
presumably it is soul - platunum would be black, not sure about aqua and twist.

if you remove your existing one there should be a part number on it - the last letter indicating the colour.

is your car standard - i.e. standard colour roof lining and a\b\c pillars? if so then just tell them that and they should know which one you need.

i guess it is standard lining - i thought the platinum would be black but i have never heard of twist or aqua before :S im just curious to know the colour as a change might look good/better??

how easy is it to remove the light so i can check part numbers??

Info on removal is in the handbook of my S3.

i shall go have a look now thanks - i take it though that my light is "soul" coloured?

Soul refers to soul black, the new colour of the A3 dash i.e grey/black so I would say the colour you have is definately NOT soul!

Interior colours are black,deep blue,light grey,& beige these names must be the the new/German version for them.
which is which who knows?

spoke to Alan at VAGPARTS and i gave him my chassis number - the system brought up a totally different colour lol silver!

so it has now been added to the system!