Convenience Mirrors?

cjp2k

Reaction score
Hi guys, Been out for a blast with some mates tonigh.. must get remap to keep up with octy vRS.. anyway...

On my old golf there was a option in the highline computer for "convenience mirrors", Wich basically ment if you had the right mirror selected and moved it, the left mirror would mirror is as it were and move out and move down etc the same as the left..

I REALLY miss this on the a3, is it possible to activate this either with the DIS or with vag com?

Cheers

Chris

i know what you mean they work a treat, esp useful if your mrs is a short **** and you are normal height.I was amazed that audi didn't have them after owning two golfs with that feature

treblesykes said:
i know what you mean they work a treat, esp useful if your mrs is a short **** and you are normal height.I was amazed that audi didn't have them after owning two golfs with that feature
maybe Audi don't want your mrs driving your car. perhaps it is a cunning plan to make her buy her own car....

I had auto dip on my passenger mirror on my old BMW 530..so useful when parking in car park bays,helps line up inside the white line...no scratched alloys.