EM TuningSky Insurance
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    1st Gear

Status
    I spoke to my dealer yesterday who said my car was on the boat waiting to leave, should be in the country by end of the week and hopefully ready for me to collect or have delivered late next week.
    Sudden panic now to get all my ICE kit out of the current car going back!
    S3 Sprint Blue - Auto lights & wipers,Rear parking sensors and Sunroof. Revo remap. Pioneer +JL + Focal ICE upgrade.

2. # ADS
    ADS

2nd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by hardcore Hallam
    Nice one Normski, look forward to some pictures when you're back on day shift. Got another call from the dealer today, my car is in the country and gonna be ready on the 26th, but something doesn't add up. They told me, the reason I haven't received my car yet, is because the build date got put back to week 20. When I got off the phone, I realised that week 20 is THIS week. So I'm led to believe that the car got built and sent over in 3 days?? That's fast, even for the Germans
    We were the same build week yes? Why would yours be delayed by so much...I reckon asking them to see it as it arrives on the transporter from the docks, or at least getting to see it with all the bump strips still on might get a reaction out of them. I don't want to scare you, but you need to get to the bottom of the true story...just incase it got dinked and they are busily repsraying it.

I have seen the printed log of where my car was and when...it left germany last Sunday, was at the PDI centre by Friday. His story doesn't add up does it!
    Silver 2007 S3

2nd Gear

Status
    Their using your car for new customers to test drive Hallam....

Everyone's ragging your motor down the road when its cold and not run in! LOL

look for stone chips on the bonnet when you get it where they've been rinsin down A roads....
    2008 S3 in Ibis White

291BHP! STANDARD on 95ron Fuel. Get In.
    All Hail Mitch78

2nd Gear

Status
    oh and as for bluefin......

its on, its on like Donkey Kong...

November is the month that I unleash the power..... car will be a year old then....
    2008 S3 in Ibis White

291BHP! STANDARD on 95ron Fuel. Get In.
    All Hail Mitch78

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12