Sky InsuranceBadger5
    5th Gear

Status

best way of cleaning inside windscreen?

This has always been abugbear of mine - can't stand to have windows which are dirty and show up as hazey when you get the bright sunlight shining though - you know what i mean. Anyway whats the best way of getting these crystal clear on the inside - i can't seem to find one product or way of doing this, doesn't matter what i try to clean the inside of the glass with, i always end up with hazey marks left over it pees me off!

Anyone got any magic tricks?

2. # ADS
    ADS

6th Gear

Status
    AutoGlym fast glass sprayed all over and kitchen roll to wipe it off making sure you overlap to take care of any hazy marks.

Finished off with a chamois demister pad from any car store, its a very think chamois pad (about 2-3 inches thick) designed for the windscreen.
    NOW - Audi S3 Facelift - Sprint Blue, RNS-E Sat Nav, SDS, Bluetooth Phone Prep, Bose, Cruise, Buckets, FBMFSW, Adaptive Lights, Int Light Pack, Tyre Pressure Monitor, Piano Black Inserts, Through Load, Auto Dim RV Mirror/Wing, Auto Wipers/Lights, Folding Door Mirrors, Heated Seats, Ipod Dock, Front Arm Rest, Rear/Front Parking Sensors, 1st Aid Kit, Rear Arm Rest, H + R Springs, Front 15mm Spacers, Rear 10mm Spacers.

6th Gear

Status
    Oh and best to clean it in the direct sunlight then you can see the hazy marks and take care of them easier!
    NOW - Audi S3 Facelift - Sprint Blue, RNS-E Sat Nav, SDS, Bluetooth Phone Prep, Bose, Cruise, Buckets, FBMFSW, Adaptive Lights, Int Light Pack, Tyre Pressure Monitor, Piano Black Inserts, Through Load, Auto Dim RV Mirror/Wing, Auto Wipers/Lights, Folding Door Mirrors, Heated Seats, Ipod Dock, Front Arm Rest, Rear/Front Parking Sensors, 1st Aid Kit, Rear Arm Rest, H + R Springs, Front 15mm Spacers, Rear 10mm Spacers.

Reverse Gear

Status
    make sure you are inside the car.

1st Gear

Status
    Any window cleaning spray from a supermarket will do the trick .... IF .... you use a large piece of window cleaners scrim cloth. It is a pretty coarse cloth and completely lint free. Window cleaners use them on small Georgian window panes where the squeegy won't fit for a smear free finish.
    Also when you clean the window make sure the last wipes you do are vertical in direction not horizontal.

I always clean my cars car windows this way with perfect results.

A friend used to be a window cleaner many years ago and I used to help out for some extra cash in my pocket!!

2nd Gear

Status
    I have always found Autoglym Glass Polish great on the inside of the windscreen, though it can be a little dusty.

My mate who is a real hardcore detailer hates it and swears by Tesco's spray...
    Silver 2007 S3

vorsprung Durch Technik

Status
    Autoglym.