EM TuningAH Fabrications
    Neutral

Status

bluefin today 2.0 tfsi q

well eventually applied bluefin today very easy to do even for me
    took the car for a quick blast and quite impressed normal driving style much the same but when you open it up in 3rd 4th and 5th the thing just takes off still pulls up to 6000rpm car only has 1900 miles on so can only get better
    one question is the fuel guage and dis miles left in tank seem to have gone a bit haywire before applyinf remap tank showed 100mls when i start car after remap showed 0mls and gauge read empty after 10min of driving dis now shows 30mls will this sort its self out has anyone else noticed this

2. # ADS
    ADS

6th Gear

Status
    i have noticed that as well, when i reflash my ECU with the bluefin the fuel gauge needle goes down by a large amount but then regains itself after a drive.

5th Gear

Status
    never noticed..
    2.0T Quattro SLine, now 320d Sport Touring

BrianM

Status
    Nope didn't notice on mine...however one major problem, I can't stop using the extra power and my face aches from too much smiling! Loving it!
    A3 2.0TDi 140 DSG S-Line (Bluefin, Misano Red, 20 spoke 18's, Bose etc)
    Triumph Sprint ST 995 (Tornado Red, Carbon sports exhaust)

1st Gear

Status
    Brianm - do you know what the bhp and torque is on your car since its been bluefin'd ?
    Curious as i have 2.0 TDi DSG too and have been advised that they set to power lower than the manual due to the torque handling characteristics of the DSG clutches.
    Audi A3 2.0 TDi 140 S-Line DSG (Met Silver - Bose - Symphony II - 6 CD Changer - Audi Phone Kit - iPod - Center Arm Rest)
    SOLD Kawasaki ZX636R Ninja (b1h) (Met Black - Steering Damper - Fabbri Screen - Scorpion Exhaust - Braided Hoses - Seat Cowl - Mini indicators - Pirelli Diablo Corsa III Dual Compound Tyres)