Spares

gg9485

Reaction score
Hi all this is my first post

I recently purchased myself a 54 plate A3 sportback 2.0ltr Tdi 140bhp

I will be putting a computer in my car, controlled by a 7" touchscreen, to fit the screen in I need to carry out a double DIN conversion. I managed to get hold of the cage and I will be trimming the air con unit to fit. I now need the double DIN size switch (ESC) and blanks, the card tray and surrounding trim.

Now my question is where do you all get your spares from, I have part no's but everywhere seems to be quite expensive.

Thanks in advance

gg9485 said:
Hi all this is my first post

I recently purchased myself a 54 plate A3 sportback 2.0ltr Tdi 140bhp

I will be putting a computer in my car, controlled by a 7" touchscreen, to fit the screen in I need to carry out a double DIN conversion. I managed to get hold of the cage and I will be trimming the air con unit to fit. I now need the double DIN size switch (ESC) and blanks, the card tray and surrounding trim.

Now my question is where do you all get your spares from, I have part no's but everywhere seems to be quite expensive.

Thanks in advance
try ebay, vagparts.com or your local breakers yard.

Tried E-bay and vagparts, neither have what I want

OK well e-mailed VAG parts see if they could get hold of the bits i desire and Ive had no reply, E-bay still doesnt have what I want so I'll try here.

Anybody got any bits spare lying about? or erhaps someone is wanting to go from Double to single DIN wants to swap?