Storing Phonebook to telephone system

Von Maximo

The Damned
Reaction score
I have a Nokia 6021 and My A3 has the Mobile phone system with speech control in conjuction with the Satellite Navigation system RNS-E but standard steering wheel, not multtronic (Don’t know if this makes a difference?). Apparently I should be able to store all phonebook entries that are on sim card to the telephone system on my A3. I obviously have the mobile phonebook set up to dial from the sim card and not the phone, But cant understand why all I can get from the display on the sat nav is to “Please use your mobile phone or the speech control”

Any ideas anybody? Any help would be much appreciated

Some Nokias don't connect with the sat nav system, the bluetooth software for some reason is not compatible to show everything on the screen.

It won't matter if you have the multi-function steering wheel or not.

Some Nokia phones need to have an update installed in order to do the phonebook transfer.

You can download an update for your phone from Nokia here. The page is for the 610 car kit, but it enables the phone to sync with most kits. I've installed it on a couple of phones to make them sync with a parrot car kit and a Garmin Nuvi 660 sat nav unit.

Find the one that works with your phone, and if it works it works, if it doesn't, it doesn't.