Phew glad that is over

dipstic

Reaction score
My car had its first service today (Southanpton Audi) £240 in total, ecu remap (2.0 TFSI) bit of warranty work on passenger seat runner, car does seem a bit smoother and quicker,then off to Micheldever tyres for four new Pirelli 225x40x18 92Y rossi tyres (£452.68 all in) wheels seem to have been removed,refitted without damage (always a worry with airguns) although I did supply them with the plastic wheel nut cover remover a pair of pliers seem to work just as well:asskicking:

So apart from being a little lighter in the wallet no real damage done or noticed yet

'Phew glad that is over'

Funnily enough that's exactly how I felt after my service. How bad is that?

That's the feeling I used to get going to Southampton Audi, though I hear they are better now since they were taken over.

good price on the tyres

i am guessing they are the P-Zero's yeah?

Yep p zero,s thought I would stick with STD tyres

I noticed kwikfit are doing 25% off if you buy 4. Not as good a price as that thou

dandle said:
£240 for a first service? Mine was £154 from Walton Audi.

I did realise that it was a lot but they are local to me and wanted to try them out after having lots of issues with the BMW dealer just down the road,mind you that was when we had our various minis and the other half after booking the mini in for warranty work and after having it all day they didnt have the part told the service department in general that if they all stopped sitting around picking their noses they might get something done (guy who was in the process of the above looked shocked but stopped )
Needless to say we didnt use them again:bye:

d3fy said:
I noticed kwikfit are doing 25% off if you buy 4. Not as good a price as that thou

Checked out quickfit nearly £100 dearer even with 25% discount
Micheldever tyres did a good job