S3 BBS Wheels problem

Mo

Reaction score
Howdy all !!
I was planning on getting a set of BBS CK's for my S3 so i went onto the BBS website put my car model in and only the CH's and CKII's were available. I went back and choose the A3 and about 8 or 9 different wheels were available!!! Including the CK's that i want...badly!!

Does anyone know why ? Is it quattro ?!? I dont know that much about cars so im baffled.

Thanks

Being Quattro has nothing to do with it, there is no difference.

Also there is no difference from what wheels the S3 can have and what the A3 car have.

Techincally they are the same car apart from the engine.

Thats what i thought !! but why would they not list all the designs? makes no sense. Anyone else know ?

Mo said:
Thats what i thought !! but why would they not list all the designs? makes no sense. Anyone else know ?

It's likely that BBS are just a bit slow in updating their website perhaps?

As Robin has said mate, any of the A3 8P listed wheels will fit just fine..

Btw, you have made the best choice in the CK's imo :thumbsup:

DSC06121RS.JPG

CKs do look good

Lovely car mjepson, I was admiring it last night !! Are you still happy with the 215/35 R19's ? I want to sacrifice as little as possible so i need everything fitting perfectly, what tyres/size would you recommend ?

ps. i doubt i'll lower it

Well i wen't for 215 to avoid rubbing, and I'm happy with the tyre size choice, but not the make of tyre. Without lowering i would probably go for 225, because the TUV papers state 225 or 235 to get them approved.