FCA
Reversible Boot Mat
Electric Lumbar
Light & Rain Sensor Pack
Phone Prep FCA
Cruise Control
BOSE

Whew!!!

mate, go for black! sexy silver mirrors, contrast with S3 logo in the rear and crhome of the grille and exhaust pipes.... think about it!

Pedro

newbiecrg said:
mate, go for black! sexy silver mirrors, contrast with S3 logo in the rear and crhome of the grille and exhaust pipes.... think about it!

Pedro
True, but the mirrors, chrome etc. seem to contrast nicely with Avus silver (note- AVUS silver) - which is the silver used on the car in the S3 publicity brochure.

So if Audi themselves think silver is the best colour to show off their best car, who am I to argue?

Nice spec Spook, congrats mate !! It looks really well in silver...enjoy...the wait lol

Isn't the silver on the publicity pack silver silver, you know proper silver?

Anyway, colour is a personal choice! Enjoy the car Spook! That's the main thing... If you prefer silver get silver, it is your car in the end...

Pedro

A grand is an excellent discount for the S3 - nicely done mate! :icon_thumright:

normski said:
Isn't the silver on the publicity pack silver silver, you know proper silver?

When I enquired about a touch up paint stick from the dealer they called it Silver Sea.

Must be right as there is only one silver colour for the S3.

JamS3 said:
When I enquired about a touch up paint stick from the dealer they called it Silver Sea.

Must be right as there is only one silver colour for the S3.

Not if you go Audi Exclusive and get Avus Silver.......;)

Spook said:
Not if you go Audi Exclusive and get Avus Silver.......;)

Isn't Avus silver available on every other A3 ?
So...by choosing 'exclusive' paint for your S3,you're effectively making it look like umpteen other A3's ?
Or have I misunderstood ?

bowfer said:
Isn't Avus silver available on every other A3 ?
So...by choosing 'exclusive' paint for your S3,you're effectively making it look like umpteen other A3's ?
Or have I misunderstood ?
Avus Silver is available on S-Line models as standard, and in my opinion it should be available as part of the S3 standard colour palette as it seems to suit the car better than the standard silver (which is still pretty good).

I'm hoping that Audi will open up the colour palette a bit more in the 2008MY revisions......

i think your abit silly paying £1600 to have avus silver on an S3 - your getting an S3 have an S3 colour for god sake! keep your 1600 quid in ur pocket ur gonna need it for fuel!!!!

+ why on earth are you having the piano inserts??? tellin you you will regret it - breath on them and they scratch!

sprint blue is the coulour you want for an s3. sounds like good spec there, bose sounds system is great. 80% of the cars ive pdi'd have it and i dnt think i could buy an audi without it

steve184 said:
i think your abit silly paying £1600 to have avus silver on an S3 - your getting an S3 have an S3 colour for god sake! keep your 1600 quid in ur pocket ur gonna need it for fuel!!!!

Exactly!!