Poor Pedro and his S3 saga

Staz

is a retronaut
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
This thread is dedicated to Pedro

How it all began.....

newbiecrg said:
Well my S3 is a left hand drive for several reasons but I won't make the same mistake again!!!!

The car arrived at the dealers almost 3 weeks ago!!!! They have changed the Xenons to UK spec (these ones are for sale by the way...) and did not managed to get me a number plate yet!!!!!!!!

3 weeks to get the ****** certificate of conformity from Audi UK and still not got it! If I was that competent in my job like this I was fired! The salesman is a nice guy and is not in his hands, another person is dealing with that, but, please get on with it!

Because I ordered left hand drive I had to give a nice sum of money as a deposit (this was in end of November) and it is collecting interest for them...

I'm starting to loose my patience... this Saturday I'll go there and see what is happening... ****** off!!

Pedro
newbiecrg said:
Join the club, my car is at the dealers since 3 weeks ago just waiting for plates.... (don't get me started, long story...) Anyway some advances were made yesterday, hopefully won't be too long now...

Pedro
newbiecrg said:
To be honest normski, I'm just feed up of my car being in the dealer since beginning of March to get ****** plates. They took 3 weeks to get a Certificate of Conformity from Audi UK that I could have done myself, free of charge, from Audi Germany (like a friend from the forum told me and I verified...)

Just feed up of not getting the car and it's just an S3, nothing exotic... If I knew I had to wait I would have waited more for something more special... not a ****** A3! Anyway I know I will forget all this as soon as I get to drive it...

If I get rid of the S3 I will place a deposit either on the new M3 or on an S5 instead but not worried about it... What happened is that all this fuss and lack of interest has put me off of my S3...

Pedro
newbiecrg said:
If you fancy a left hand drive, ready to go that is still at the dealers (o miles) let me know! PM me if interested I'll give you full spec and price..
newbiecrg said:
I ordered mine, car is still at the dealers to register... 2 weeks now... just because it's a left hand drive... I don't think they are Recaros, at least I've not seen any inscription in the seats... But that doesn't mean they aren't. I think they are not but your Audi costumer service can find that out for you.

I'm not too concerned about that...

Pedro
newbiecrg said:
It's 30 years if you happen to want a left hand drive!

Pedro
newbiecrg said:
Mine S3 is still at the dealers to be delivered... I ordered a lef hand drive to take to Portugal but the paperwork is taking so much time, soon I'll let you know...

Pedro
newbiecrg said:
What I found is dealers are not prepared/informed how to register, in my case, a left hand drive. Mine is a ridiculous case! 3 weeks the car has been sitting at the dealers, they only managed to send the correct forms/paperwork to the VCA last thursday, now I'm waiting on them to give the go, so best of best only have my car end of next week, if that... it is just ridiculous, If I treated the paperwork myself I would be driving it today for sure....

Pedro
newbiecrg said:
hey steve don't tell me it is another "feature"... Have to check that on my S3... when they get my plates!!!! 3 weeks at the dealers, unbelievable!!!

Pedro
newbiecrg said:
dont tell me about it!... my dealer seems to be sleeping during the day as well as my S3 is parked for 3 weeks waiting plates.... I was in a good mood...

Pedro
newbiecrg said:
Still to receive my S3 (very very soon....) I hope this "feature" is not standard on mine...

Pedro
newbiecrg said:
I hat to wait 3 months for the car to arrive at the dealers... But I'm waiting 3 weeks since then to get plates...

6 months seems excessive...

Pedro
newbiecrg said:
Good one! I've seen my car, I've sitted in my car, I've turned the car on but can't drive it still (3 and a half weeks gone, pure torture)...... don't get me started on this one! Really, really pi**ed off!!!

Pedro
Can we all give Pedro a big group hug (((((((((((((((((( )))))))))))))))))

And Pedro when you finally get that all important phone call can you make sure you take a picture of your cheesy grin straight after and upload it?

Believe me! It has been hard seeing the car I wish to drive and not being able to do so!!! No need for this ****** thread though! I'm not looking for sympathy, just frustrated...

Don't start taking the p***! No need for that, mate! It is bad as it is... Don't worry I will stop moaning and crying...

Pedro

Er Pedro I'm being genuine. This thread was aimed to amuse in a way yes but I can't imagine how you're feeling!