LED rears.

wow they would look great on a car parked up in maccy dee's carpark every night.................

Sod it...if the A6 can have them and not be chavvy, I am gonna take the plunge and see what they are like. If they are chavvy I can always sell them to someone with a remapped Sportback TDi with an S3 front and mirrors:lmfao: ....

I'l stick some replacment LEDs in the rears, but I'm not sure about those lenses.... maybe if I saw them in the flesh, how much are they?

ABout £180 retail, less than £150 on Ebay. The description on the link above suggests that they are slightly smoked, though looking at them there is plenty of silver/grpahite colour showing.

I may well buy a set from an online retailer, and if they suck I can return them under the DSR.

JamS3 said:
normski

Agree with you, they may look good on a silver S3!

Give me your card number m8 and I will order them for you.:icon_thumright:

I keep seeing an A6/A8 with LED running lights on the front,sort of where the fog lights are/should be ?
Christ knows what the owner thinks he looks like,but I'm sure you can guess what I think he looks like...

057__scaled_600.jpg

They look like a three-bar electric fire I used to have.
Or a cylon.

Eeef said:

And what exactly is wrong with the cap? Lol...The only way to find out if they look chav is for me to get them, but come on the standard clusters suck...

Bowfer, I stopped worrying about your opinion a while back, at about the same time you said you try to cause accidents by driving dangerously in the 30's to stop people overtaking you. I think the LED's on the front of the A6 look great, as apparently do Audi being as they will have them on the R8 and S5.

And thanks for the pictures of the clusters TDI-line, a bit more helpful than most of the posts.

Looks like I better keep quiet when I get them then. Thanks for the opinions guys.

reminds me of the american flag for some reason

normski said:
Bowfer, I stopped worrying about your opinion a while back, at about the same time you said you try to cause accidents by driving dangerously in the 30's to stop people overtaking you. I think the LED's on the front of the A6 look great, as apparently do Audi being as they will have them on the R8 and S5.

A/ show me exactly where I said I "try to cause accidents"
B/ regardless of whether you agree with my driving or not,I still have taste.

So you admit the driving dangerously bit then? And yes you have taste, your taste.

Took you nearly a day to bite though mate, well done.

Why can't they just make a clone of the OE tail lights but with LED? Would be much classier....

normski said:
Took you nearly a day to bite though mate, well done.

As with my car itself,I don't take much interest these days really.

Those LED lights look like something only Japanese teenagers would want.........:scared2:

Waiting patiently for Hella to come out with something worth buying............