Silver S3 Pictures

Spook

Reaction score
Anyone got a series of silver new S3 pictures? For comparison purposes with Phantom Black.

I think the S3 looks good in any colour... But I prefer the colours that contrast with the aluminium mirrors...

Although nice in silver it would be my last choice for an S3 for the reason just mentioned...

Pedro

P.S.: Amazing in Sprint Blue or Red... I got mine in "stealth black" ;)

Let me know if you want some more shots, any particular angles, etc.... and I'll get the camera out. Possibly the bucket and sponge first!!

Mine

S33.jpg

s35.jpg

S31.jpg

newbiecrg said:
I think the S3 looks good in any colour... But I prefer the colours that contrast with the aluminium mirrors...

Although nice in silver it would be my last choice for an S3 for the reason just mentioned...

Pedro

P.S.: Amazing in Sprint Blue or Red... I got mine in "stealth black" ;)

IMHO the S3 looks much better in Silver then Black, yes you dont get the contrast of the silver mirrors, but in black you dont see the detail in the front grille as well...

I do like Black cars, but just dont think the S3 works as well in Black as the other colours...

Each one to it's own! I find the contrast between the ally mirrors and Black great. I also like the contrast between the front grille chrome trim and the car... For me not too important not too "see" the unpainted plastic grilles...

Pedro