Volks AutosEM Tuning
Results 1 to 38 of 38
  1. #1
    d3fy's Avatar
    5th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Sheffield
    Posts
    1,411

    Angry Just papped myself

    Walking to the car in the NCP and could see a pile of glass on the floor in between my car and Picaso brat carrier. As I got closer I could see the passenger side window on the brat carrier has been put through, the glove box was open and sat on proud display in the middle of the windscreen was the cradle for the satnav.

    Are they F**KING THICK!?

    The reason I'm so pissed is that I can clearly see on my car where the smack heads have used my car to lean into the brat carrier. I have some nice big foot prints on the drivers door. They don't seem to have scratched it but I will see on the weekend.
    Last edited by d3fy; 27th March 2007 at 18:30.
    2.0T Quattro SLine, now 320d Sport Touring

  2. # ADS
    ADS
    Join Date
    Always
    Location
    Global
    Posts
    Many
     
  3. #2
    Caesium's Avatar
    My BM is fixed!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Hertfordshire
    Posts
    4,858
    Where was this?
    Chris

    The problem with common sense, is that its not that common.

    See my images @
    http://www.christianfrench.co.uk

    Own a dreaded BMW? http://www.bmw-sport.net

  4. #3
    d3fy's Avatar
    5th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Sheffield
    Posts
    1,411
    Sheffield - Atkinsons NCP
    2.0T Quattro SLine, now 320d Sport Touring

  5. #4
    willnabby's Avatar
    RS-one day soon!!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    sheffield
    Posts
    593
    I'd hate to park in the city centre for work everyday, too many crack heads on the prowl , hope your paintworks ok, take it tram or bus is no good then? although that would do my head in using one of them everyday too

  6. #5
    d3fy's Avatar
    5th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Sheffield
    Posts
    1,411
    I would rather risk it than get on public transport.
    2.0T Quattro SLine, now 320d Sport Touring

  7. #6
    Vertigo1's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    2,620
    Going down to Exeter this weekend and will have to leave the car in a multistorey overnight for two days - bloody dreading it
    Daytona Grey Audi A3 2.0TDI 150 S-Line with Tech Pack, Comfort Pack, Interior Light Pack, Alcantara/Leather seats, B&O sound, DAB radio, Folding/dimming mirrors

  8. #7
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    78
    Quote Originally Posted by d3fy
    The reason I'm so pissed is that I can clearly see on my car where the smack heads have used my car to lean into the brat carrier. I have some nice big foot prints on the drivers door. They don't seem to have scratched it but I will see on the weekend.
    So the car next to you has had the window put through, and the contents nicked, and you're pissed because you have some foot prints (that haven't scratched) on your car? Personally I'd be thinking how lucky I am that it's not my car thats been broken into, and how sorry I feel for the Picasso driver. Especially, as being an MPV they possibly have small children or a baby, and the inconvenience not to mention expense of putting it right is an added burden they could do without. But I guess thats just the way I've been bought up.

    Quote Originally Posted by d3fy
    Are they F**KING THICK!?
    Or were they distracted by the children/been up all night/whatever. We've all left a mobile or a satnav or a wallet on display by mistake at some point in our lives...


  9. #8
    SamDude's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    London
    Posts
    2,091
    Quote Originally Posted by Plank
    So the car next to you has had the window put through, and the contents nicked, and you're pissed because you have some foot prints (that haven't scratched) on your car? Personally I'd be thinking how lucky I am that it's not my car thats been broken into, and how sorry I feel for the Picasso driver. Especially, as being an MPV they possibly have small children or a baby, and the inconvenience not to mention expense of putting it right is an added burden they could do without. But I guess thats just the way I've been bought up.

  10. #9
    d3fy's Avatar
    5th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Sheffield
    Posts
    1,411
    Thats right I'm pissed at their stupidity, I could not care less about their window being smashed for them leaving on clear display a 'come break my windows' sign. I also could not care less about any fcking kids that might have distracted them, unless that is they where stood holding the door from smashing into my car as they got out, in which case my heart then would pump piss for them.
    2.0T Quattro SLine, now 320d Sport Touring

  11. #10
    Caesium's Avatar
    My BM is fixed!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Hertfordshire
    Posts
    4,858
    No excuse for stupidity. But NCP's are supposed to be secure.
    Chris

    The problem with common sense, is that its not that common.

    See my images @
    http://www.christianfrench.co.uk

    Own a dreaded BMW? http://www.bmw-sport.net

  12. #11
    windsurfer

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    London, Porto
    Posts
    1,327
    If someone does not bother to hide a portable sat nav why lock the car? At least the window would be intact and our friend here would not have footprints on the paint work...

    These people carrier drivers.....

    Pedro
    FOR SALE: S3 Phantom Black, left hand drive, Xenons, FBMFSW, bucket seats, BOSE, rear parking sensors, armrest, interior light package, Symphony II+. Full Audi service history and 4 new Michelin Pilot Sport 2. 18500 miles PM for details! I want to give it away have a good family reason. For a quick sale around 19.5k PM only if interest is genuine! Thanks

  13. #12
    rich1068's Avatar
    3rd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Sheffield
    Posts
    673
    I'm with d3fy on this one. And not just because he's from Sheffield

    Quote Originally Posted by d3fy
    Sheffield - Atkinsons NCP
    We got a letter from South Yorkshire plod the other day saying that one of our vans had been seen parked on Rockingham Street with the sat nav cradle still attached to the window. Good for them! The employee got a rocket because this isn't the first time he's been told. A letter headed 'South Yorkshire Police' seems to have done the trick.


    A3 2.0T FSI Quattro S-Line

    Gone...and quite quickly forgotten

  14. #13
    d3fy's Avatar
    5th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Sheffield
    Posts
    1,411
    I've calmed down now and will back track a bit. I felt relieved for me and not much else for the other driver. I did report it to the staff in the NCP, not sure what they could have done, but.

    The NCP is next to a Sally Army and is in a not so nice part of the city centre, so.

    I just can't understand how people would leave things on clear display that entice scum to break in.
    2.0T Quattro SLine, now 320d Sport Touring

  15. #14
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    78
    Quote Originally Posted by d3fy
    Thats right I'm pissed at their stupidity, I could not care less about their window being smashed for them leaving on clear display a 'come break my windows' sign. I also could not care less about any fcking kids that might have distracted them, unless that is they where stood holding the door from smashing into my car as they got out, in which case my heart then would pump piss for them.
    Frankly, leaving a satnav mount on the windscreen is careless.

    Intentionally parking a motor that you're obviously neurotic about in an NCP multistory carpark is the dumbest thing I can think of!

  16. #15
    d3fy's Avatar
    5th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Sheffield
    Posts
    1,411
    And my choice is what? I know this might come as a massive surprise but people have to work in the cities. neurotic is strong, I would just say mildly obsessive.
    2.0T Quattro SLine, now 320d Sport Touring

  17. #16
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    78
    Quote Originally Posted by d3fy
    this might come as a massive surprise but people have to work in the cities
    This might come as a suprise but if you choose to park your car in a multi-storey public carpark in a city centre, then you do so with your eyes open knowing the risks that (a) bob the builder might park next to you in his 12 year old escort van (b) A chavster might key your car (c) a scrotie from oiksville might break into your car (d) mrs dippy with 3 kids might ding your paintwork and (e) something else might happen.

    In this case, (e) applies. You got off light - there's no damage - get over it!

    A city centre multi-storey is the last place I'd park a car I was obsessed with - not that I'd ever be obsessed with a car, as my life is thankfully far more enriched than that!

  18. #17
    rich1068's Avatar
    3rd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Sheffield
    Posts
    673
    Plank, I think you may have missed a little of the humour in d3fy's previous post.


    A3 2.0T FSI Quattro S-Line

    Gone...and quite quickly forgotten

  19. #18
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    78
    touché

  20. #19
    benw123's Avatar
    Moderator

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Herts, UK
    Posts
    1,863
    Quote Originally Posted by Plank
    This might come as a suprise but if you choose to park your car in a multi-storey public carpark in a city centre, then you do so with your eyes open knowing the risks that (a) bob the builder might park next to you in his 12 year old escort van (b) A chavster might key your car (c) a scrotie from oiksville might break into your car (d) mrs dippy with 3 kids might ding your paintwork and (e) something else might happen.

    In this case, (e) applies. You got off light - there's no damage - get over it!

    A city centre multi-storey is the last place I'd park a car I was obsessed with - not that I'd ever be obsessed with a car, as my life is thankfully far more enriched than that!
    Or, (f) the car park staff are in on a scam with criminals, who tip the pond-life off when certain cars arrive in their lot.

    A few years ago, my brother was running a really nice red Escort S2 RS Turbo. He went to Lakeside Shopping centre with his girlfriend for the day, and parked in the multi-storey (there is also outdoor parking too).

    Much later, by luck he caught the end of a PA announcement that asked for the owner of a red Escort to go to the security desk. The entrance to the car park was closed off because of a fire. It turns out that some thieves had tried to steal his RS and were foiled by the immobiliser. To lose all fingerprints, they popped the bonnet, cut the fuel lines and the f**kers torched it.

    The insurance bill ran into thousands, because the two cars either side of my brother's were write-offs. But more interestingly, this event formed part of a police investigation into some of the staff who worked at the car park. We never did learn what happened in the end, but even the insurance assessor said that these kind of tip-offs weren't uncommon.
    2004 A3 Sportback 2.0TDI SE, RNS-E Sat Nav SW0650 TMC, 17" Star Alloys, Xenons, DIS, Rear Mats & Sunblind, Alu trim, Ebony Black pearlescent
    2006 Honda Accord EX i-CTDI, Arctic Blue, Leather, Sat Nav, XCarLink

  21. #20
    Vertigo1's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    2,620
    This thread is depressing me

    Anyone know a decent(ish) carpark in Exeter city centre?
    Daytona Grey Audi A3 2.0TDI 150 S-Line with Tech Pack, Comfort Pack, Interior Light Pack, Alcantara/Leather seats, B&O sound, DAB radio, Folding/dimming mirrors

  22. #21
    S3Andy's Avatar
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Hertfordshire
    Posts
    265
    Quote Originally Posted by Vertigo1
    Anyone know a decent(ish) carpark in Exeter city centre?
    NCP

  23. #22
    jo_sal77's Avatar
    No Comment!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Zone 6, N.London
    Posts
    29

    Exclamation the f***ers!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Vertigo1
    Going down to Exeter this weekend and will have to leave the car in a multistorey overnight for two days - bloody dreading it
    sorry to hear about the news... I can imagine how you feel!! I've had a number of break ins my self. There are a number of ways to keep these chav's away.... Sometimes you have to understand the way they operate. You live, you learn.....

    Here's a history of mine... These are also just ways you could minimise a breakin!

    First break-in... Had a hire car in Bristol (a 5 day old Vauxhall Vectra - luckily not mine), parked in NCP over night because the hotel couldn't accomadate any more cars on the hotels grounds. Next morning found the rear passenger side window broken into and inside the back seat folded down to gain access to the boot. Luckily nothing was in there at the time. Chav got curious. What's even more lucky was the goodies were in the unlocked glove box. a GPS device and some CDs. Chav got dumb! What I do from now on is if I have to park somewhere unsafe... Fold down every seat and open every glovebox or cubby hole (including the ashtray) so the chav can clearly observe that there is nothing inside. I even remove the parcel shelf and put it on the bottom of the boot.

    Second break-in... House or car, more likely breakins seem to happen before christmas, so the chav's can get there Tracey something nice or to fund there drug habbit. Anyways... This chav was getting clever, there was about 10 cars that had got broken into in one night and no one noticed. I drove a Honda HRV at the time. This night, he was looking at every car that didn't have any flashing LEDs. If you saw a flashing LED in a car it could mean anything. But they will seem to avoid it. This Honda didn't have any flashing LED's. My Pioneer car stereo got stolen. Ripped straight out with the looms all cut.
    Dolphin Grey A3

  24. #23
    Vertigo1's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    2,620
    TBH it's not the breakins that scare me - a broken window is easy to replace and it's a company car so won't cost me anything.

    What I'm worried about is vandalism or morons flinging doors open into it as paint and bodywork damage is far more difficult to fix that broken glass. There's also the chance that, with minor dings and dents, the company will deem the damage not significant enough to have fixed so I'd have to live with it or fork out myself to get it sorted.
    Daytona Grey Audi A3 2.0TDI 150 S-Line with Tech Pack, Comfort Pack, Interior Light Pack, Alcantara/Leather seats, B&O sound, DAB radio, Folding/dimming mirrors

  25. #24
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    78
    Quote Originally Posted by Vertigo1
    What I'm worried about is vandalism or morons flinging doors open into it as paint and bodywork damage is far more difficult to fix that broken glass. There's also the chance that, with minor dings and dents, the company will deem the damage not significant enough to have fixed so I'd have to live with it or fork out myself to get it sorted.
    if you're that bothered, pay for Mr Dentmaster yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  26. #25
    rich1068's Avatar
    3rd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Sheffield
    Posts
    673
    Quote Originally Posted by jo_sal77
    What I do from now on is if I have to park somewhere unsafe... Fold down every seat and open every glovebox or cubby hole (including the ashtray) so the chav can clearly observe that there is nothing inside. I even remove the parcel shelf and put it on the bottom of the boot.
    That's a bloody good idea. Let's face it, you shouldn't have to but saves a broken window.


    A3 2.0T FSI Quattro S-Line

    Gone...and quite quickly forgotten

  27. #26
    HOUCH's Avatar
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    88
    Dont understand mentality of some people if I see a decent motor then I have no problem just looking at it for what it is dont seem to find the need to add my own pinstripes to it.
    Went last year to some firework display in the sleepy seaside village, not far from me, cheep night out or thought , dont normally leave car just anywhere, misses gets well fed up of having to walk from furthest parking space from supermarket etc, but thought would be fine, parked out of the way on wide grass path plenty of room 5-6 ft from road only there for about hour and half came back to find thick single wavey line through primer down to metal n/s door and rear quater. Had to get complete panels sprayed, luckly for me friend carried out at more reasonable price, was well fed up at time,at the end of the day only a A3 Quattro not some supercar. If only caught them in the act !!!! it was dark no one would have known about beating.
    Houch

  28. #27
    Caesium's Avatar
    My BM is fixed!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Hertfordshire
    Posts
    4,858
    Quote Originally Posted by benw123
    Or, (f) the car park staff are in on a scam with criminals, who tip the pond-life off when certain cars arrive in their lot.

    A few years ago, my brother was running a really nice red Escort S2 RS Turbo. He went to Lakeside Shopping centre with his girlfriend for the day, and parked in the multi-storey (there is also outdoor parking too).

    Much later, by luck he caught the end of a PA announcement that asked for the owner of a red Escort to go to the security desk. The entrance to the car park was closed off because of a fire. It turns out that some thieves had tried to steal his RS and were foiled by the immobiliser. To lose all fingerprints, they popped the bonnet, cut the fuel lines and the f**kers torched it.

    The insurance bill ran into thousands, because the two cars either side of my brother's were write-offs. But more interestingly, this event formed part of a police investigation into some of the staff who worked at the car park. We never did learn what happened in the end, but even the insurance assessor said that these kind of tip-offs weren't uncommon.
    Looks like another case for the use of a diesel car!
    Chris

    The problem with common sense, is that its not that common.

    See my images @
    http://www.christianfrench.co.uk

    Own a dreaded BMW? http://www.bmw-sport.net

  29. #28
    benw123's Avatar
    Moderator

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Herts, UK
    Posts
    1,863
    Quote Originally Posted by A4Quattro
    Looks like another case for the use of a diesel car!
    LOL! Mind you, cars are pretty flammable devices on their own with all that plastic, paint and upholstery inside. My brother's RS was totally destroyed - I think only half of the rear number plate was recovered. W**kers. At the time I wished for two things; one, that I'd caught them in the act, and two, that at the same time I was holding a baseball bat.

    Regarding break-ins, I think I could handle it if someone put in a window in an attempt to see if there was anything worth nicking inside, because a window can be replaced easily. What seriously pisses me off is key damage - there is absolutely nothing whatsoever to be gained from it; just total loss for the owner.
    2004 A3 Sportback 2.0TDI SE, RNS-E Sat Nav SW0650 TMC, 17" Star Alloys, Xenons, DIS, Rear Mats & Sunblind, Alu trim, Ebony Black pearlescent
    2006 Honda Accord EX i-CTDI, Arctic Blue, Leather, Sat Nav, XCarLink

  30. #29
    d3fy's Avatar
    5th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Sheffield
    Posts
    1,411
    I am over it for now Plank, and if I was really that upset about parking in a NCP i would not, but I have little choice as I said. On my way out today I noticed another car with its window smashed in a Volvo and guess what was sat in the middle of the windscreen?

    I just can't understand it. I told the NCP guys again and they said it was the 2nd today and the 16th in two weeks. The police are not interested and nor are they. They will not put cameras on each floor, so instead they have hired a little old bloke to walk around the 7 floors. He then told me that the prices are going up 40p a day next week.
    2.0T Quattro SLine, now 320d Sport Touring

  31. #30
    d3fy's Avatar
    5th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Sheffield
    Posts
    1,411
    PS. I also now leave the glove box open and empty and as I take the dog out everyday in the car, there is no parcel shelf so they can clearly see in the car that there is nothing! scum,scum,scum
    2.0T Quattro SLine, now 320d Sport Touring

  32. #31
    benw123's Avatar
    Moderator

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Herts, UK
    Posts
    1,863
    Quote Originally Posted by d3fy
    PS. I also now leave the glove box open and empty and as I take the dog out everyday in the car, there is no parcel shelf so they can clearly see in the car that there is nothing! scum,scum,scum
    Mind you, no disrespect d3fy, but Sheffield is the car crime capital of the UK. I checked the web to be sure and car owners in Sheffield are up to five times more likely to be a victim of car crime than other parts of the UK.
    2004 A3 Sportback 2.0TDI SE, RNS-E Sat Nav SW0650 TMC, 17" Star Alloys, Xenons, DIS, Rear Mats & Sunblind, Alu trim, Ebony Black pearlescent
    2006 Honda Accord EX i-CTDI, Arctic Blue, Leather, Sat Nav, XCarLink

  33. #32
    d3fy's Avatar
    5th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Sheffield
    Posts
    1,411
    Yeah I was watching some ITV trash last night and it said the same 5x higher than the national average. Can you image what Salford is like!
    2.0T Quattro SLine, now 320d Sport Touring

  34. #33
    Staz's Avatar
    is a retronaut

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Bristol (mostly)
    Posts
    6,168
    Ever notice how 2 threads somtimes end up talking about the same thing? lol

    From 8P security thread:
    Quote Originally Posted by benw123
    You need to do more than that unfortunately. A mate has a Leon Cupra and uses TomTom, and as well as hiding it away when parked up, he has what he likes to call his "TomTom cloth" for wiping the inside of the windscreen. This removes the sucker marks which are another giveaway that a portable sat nav unit might be in the car. Even if you take the unit out with you, there's still a chance an opportunist will break in to check if he sees the marks on the windscreen.
    I always pick up a stash of KFC/BK/McD napkins for wiping off my sat nav suction marks
    8P2 S3

    For advice on Air Con problems please read my FAQs.
    To find ASN members with VCDS check out the MAP.

  35. #34
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    2,538
    Last edited by MarcQuinlivan; 8th May 2009 at 10:49.

  36. #35
    marriedblonde's Avatar
    Moderator

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Sunny South Coast
    Posts
    4,368
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcQuinlivan
    The only problem is that you then end up with a clean patch on the window rather than a suction mark and end up having to clean the whole window.
    Not if you keep your car clean
    Married and blonde yes, but still a guy with a poor taste in usernames!

    Mercedes Benze E-class 350 sport convertable, black, pacha grey leather, 19" AMG rims, HK stero and a few more toys
    VW Scirocco 2.0Tsi GT with Revo stage 2, evoms induction kit, lowered, short shift, miltek
    BMW 330 Coupe M sport Black, Black leather, Nav and a lot of other options.
    BMW Z4 Coupe Sport in black with a few toys - going friday and gonna be missed by my lad.
    A3 2.0Tdi S-Line DSG. Gone but not forgotten

  37. #36
    marriedblonde's Avatar
    Moderator

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Sunny South Coast
    Posts
    4,368
    Quote Originally Posted by staz1000
    Ever notice how 2 threads somtimes end up talking about the same thing? lol

    From 8P security thread:


    I always pick up a stash of KFC/BK/McD napkins for wiping off my sat nav suction marks
    That is the poorest excuse I have ever heard for justifying a take away! I think I may be using it myself.

    J.
    Married and blonde yes, but still a guy with a poor taste in usernames!

    Mercedes Benze E-class 350 sport convertable, black, pacha grey leather, 19" AMG rims, HK stero and a few more toys
    VW Scirocco 2.0Tsi GT with Revo stage 2, evoms induction kit, lowered, short shift, miltek
    BMW 330 Coupe M sport Black, Black leather, Nav and a lot of other options.
    BMW Z4 Coupe Sport in black with a few toys - going friday and gonna be missed by my lad.
    A3 2.0Tdi S-Line DSG. Gone but not forgotten

  38. #37
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    2,538
    Last edited by MarcQuinlivan; 8th May 2009 at 10:49.

  39. #38
    Staz's Avatar
    is a retronaut

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Bristol (mostly)
    Posts
    6,168
    Quote Originally Posted by marriedblonde
    That is the poorest excuse I have ever heard for justifying a take away! I think I may be using it myself.

    J.
    Well it's either a takeaway or the car gets broken into!
    8P2 S3

    For advice on Air Con problems please read my FAQs.
    To find ASN members with VCDS check out the MAP.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO

Garage Plus, Vendor Tools vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO