AH FabricationsMonster Motorsport

Thread: Finally

1st Gear

Status

Finally

Hey there, after posting for quite a while now, i have finally joined the club when i got my A3 yesterday! 2.0TDI SE. Very happy with it so far, but going to have to wait a few days of driving before i can open it up properly!

First impression are very good, though the engine is very loud when you start it up from cold ( but soon gets quiet at idle), and beginning to think it would look better with the sports springs. Otherwise, enjoying the drive, the stereo is actually quite good, though it depends on what you are used to.
    Unfortunatly, she is already dirty after driving back from Brum today, so will post a better pic when she is clean (and its lighter!)

Almost looks like 007!
    Any spelling/ grammatical errors are there purely to annoy!

A4 2.0TDI (143) S-Line Quartz Grey

2. # ADS
    ADS

5th Gear

Status
    Congratulations

Think that's the first 07 plated Sportback on the forums. Made history Looks sexy
    Audi A3 (8P) 2.0TDI SE .:. Ebony Black, Sports Suspension, Vienna Beige Sports Leather Seats, Concert II & BOSE, 6 CD-Changer, Xenons, Acoustic Parking Sensors & All The Packs .:.

Gone but not forgotten

windsurfer

Status
    Good one! Congratulations!

Pedro
    FOR SALE: S3 Phantom Black, left hand drive, Xenons, FBMFSW, bucket seats, BOSE, rear parking sensors, armrest, interior light package, Symphony II+. Full Audi service history and 4 new Michelin Pilot Sport 2. 18500 miles PM for details! I want to give it away have a good family reason. For a quick sale around 19.5k PM only if interest is genuine! Thanks

1st Gear

Status
    Welcome to the 07 group, so far only me and you... I collected mine wednesday night...
    Hope yours is as good as mine is... love it so far..
    Dodge
    A4 Avant S-Line 2.0TDI Leather Trim,Phone Prep, Heated & Electric Front Seats, Audi Parking Plus, Cruise Control, B&O Sound System, Autogym, Boot Liner.......

6th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by rxs1407
    Welcome to the 07 group, so far only me and you... I collected mine wednesday night...
    Hope yours is as good as mine is... love it so far..
    Dodge
    Dave R has one too, although I suppose technically it is not an "07 plate" since he has a personalised one on it.

1st Gear

Status
    Loving My A3 already, managed 1,500miles since last thurs! So relaxing to drive, and love the kick up the rear in 3rd/4th.
    Any spelling/ grammatical errors are there purely to annoy!

A4 2.0TDI (143) S-Line Quartz Grey