Finally

giblets46

Reaction score
Hey there, after posting for quite a while now, i have finally joined the club when i got my A3 yesterday! 2.0TDI SE. Very happy with it so far, but going to have to wait a few days of driving before i can open it up properly!:)

First impression are very good, though the engine is very loud when you start it up from cold ( but soon gets quiet at idle), and beginning to think it would look better with the sports springs. Otherwise, enjoying the drive, the stereo is actually quite good, though it depends on what you are used to.
Unfortunatly, she is already dirty after driving back from Brum today, so will post a better pic when she is clean (and its lighter!)

Almost looks like 007!

Congratulations :) :)

Think that's the first 07 plated Sportback on the forums. Made history ;) Looks sexy

Welcome to the 07 group, so far only me and you... I collected mine wednesday night...
Hope yours is as good as mine is... love it so far..
Dodge

rxs1407 said:
Welcome to the 07 group, so far only me and you... I collected mine wednesday night...
Hope yours is as good as mine is... love it so far..
Dodge
Dave R has one too, although I suppose technically it is not an "07 plate" since he has a personalised one on it.

Loving My A3 already, managed 1,500miles since last thurs! So relaxing to drive, and love the kick up the rear in 3rd/4th.