AH FabricationsMonster Motorsport
    Learning to fly 3D

Status

Smile The time is near

My A3 Sportback is nearly ready for collection, so just wanted to give you all the spec

A3 Sportback 2.0 TFSI Quattro Sport
    Mauritius Blue
    9 Spoke 17” wheels
    BOSE
    Ipod
    Light and Rain Sensor Pack
    Interior Light Pack
    Rear Park Sensors
    Heated Front Seats
    Flat Tyre Warning Indicator
    Rear Floor Mats

I wanted a car which had performance but does not draw attention to it self. I can’t always pick the locations where it’s going to be parked, so I would be no good for me going for a S3, S-line or 18” wheels etc. I also hate leather seats, so the Sport was the right spec for me. I know the ipod connection is not the best but better than having 6 CD’s

2. # ADS
    ADS

3rd Gear

Status
    Nice spec. The sport suspension is a very good compromise between ride and handling too. Not as bone shaking as the S-Line.

Excellent choice of colour

Controversial & Contradictive

Status
    I didn't realise that you could order heated seats with cloth. I thought it was only leather that needed heated seats because the leather gets so cold unlike cloth. Did you not want front mats?

Nice spec though, enjoy it.
    53 A4 2.5TDi Quattro Sport 180 Tiptronic. Heated Buffalino leather, DVD Sat Nav RNS-E, TV, Bluetooth, 6 cd, BOSE, Colour DIS, Cruise Control, Auto lights and mirrors, Interior light pack, Heated mirrors.

4th Gear

Status
    Picking my 2.0 TDI SE at 4.00pm this afternoon!!!

Did you not want front mats?
    Front carpets mats are standard. Only the rear mats are an option.
    Dave R (h5djr)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A3 8V 2.0 TDI-184 Sportback Sport s-tronic quattro - Silver + lots of options - my 9th A3

Learning to fly 3D

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by arthurfuxake
    I didn't realise that you could order heated seats with cloth. I thought it was only leather that needed heated seats because the leather gets so cold unlike cloth. Did you not want front mats?

Nice spec though, enjoy it.
    Yep Heated seats are ok with cloth, I spec them because I like them in my diesel cars that take an age to warm up in the winter, but it might not be a problem going back to petrol

Yep front mats are standard.

Its nice to come back to Audi from BMW, I have been less than impressed with the BMW's I have had.

Chris,

5th Gear

Status
    Very nice. Could you shed a little more light on your story with BMW...

My next car is defo gonna be an A3 2.0TFSI!!
    Audi A3 (8P) 2.0TDI SE .:. Ebony Black, Sports Suspension, Vienna Beige Sports Leather Seats, Concert II & BOSE, 6 CD-Changer, Xenons, Acoustic Parking Sensors & All The Packs .:.

Gone but not forgotten

Learning to fly 3D

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by emzino
    Very nice. Could you shed a little more light on your story with BMW...

My next car is defo gonna be an A3 2.0TFSI!!
    Don't want to slag BMW too much, I have had two in a row, a Z4 and an X3, both where built poorly with good materials, plenty of courtesy cars which proved I need to leave them alone for a while.

I know Audis are not all that they should be, no car brand I can afford is, but the two best road cars I have ever owned where Audi's so its time for a return.

Chris.

5th Gear

Status
    Aha I see. Well welcome back mate. Make sure you take PLENTY of snaps. I love good eye candy
    Audi A3 (8P) 2.0TDI SE .:. Ebony Black, Sports Suspension, Vienna Beige Sports Leather Seats, Concert II & BOSE, 6 CD-Changer, Xenons, Acoustic Parking Sensors & All The Packs .:.

Gone but not forgotten