Don't order left-hand drive!!!

newbiecrg

windsurfer
Reaction score
Well my S3 is a left hand drive for several reasons but I won't make the same mistake again!!!!

The car arrived at the dealers almost 3 weeks ago!!!! They have changed the Xenons to UK spec (these ones are for sale by the way...) and did not managed to get me a number plate yet!!!!!!!!

3 weeks to get the ****** certificate of conformity from Audi UK and still not got it! If I was that competent in my job like this I was fired! The salesman is a nice guy and is not in his hands, another person is dealing with that, but, please get on with it!

Because I ordered left hand drive I had to give a nice sum of money as a deposit (this was in end of November) and it is collecting interest for them...

I'm starting to loose my patience... this Saturday I'll go there and see what is happening... ****** off!!

Pedro

Cos he's taking it to Portugal. As you do!

Yeap! Spot on!

This car is to drive mainly in PT and Spain as I go there every month for two weeks... (not on holiday though) Saved £10000 over portuguese list price but too much hassle...

Pedro

I'm afraid I don't understand german... How much did you had to pay? Audi is asking in the region of £400 for this... I feel like I'm being gently ripped off...

Pedro

Ah Ah, you're portuguese:) I was suspecting that... Good luck, and give them hell!

I managed to get a 4000 euros discount plus 1500 euros for my saab9000 turbo T16.

Show up in Lisbon, no S3 around here yet, mine only in April, May...;)
Some will come up meanwhile, orders placed in december, january.

Hey José, tudo bem, em principio vou levar o veiculo ja em Abril para Portugal... Vou poder registá-lo ai sem pagar IA!! Diz-me qual o preço do S3 com os extras que eu pedi ai em PT...

S3 Phantom Black
Volante multifuncoes com base recta (como o do TT)
BOSE
Sensores de parqueamento
Baquects (como as do RS4)
Bluethooth phone prep
Apoio de braco central
Interior light pack
Radio symphony

Eu sei que o preço base é quase 60000 euros mas com estes extras, principalmente as bacquets (opcao perto dos 3000 euros) quanto fica a brincadeira em PT? O meu carro com estes extras custou-me apenas 9000 contos aqui...

Abraço camarada!
Pedro

José said:
Ah Ah, you're portuguese:) I was suspecting that... Good luck, and give them hell!

I managed to get a 4000 euros discount plus 1500 euros for my saab9000 turbo T16.

Show up in Lisbon, no S3 around here yet, mine only in April, May...;)
Some will come up meanwhile, orders placed in december, january.

It is not that hard to understand the website

I paid nothing, it was sent to me free. Automatic order system.

You go to Bestellung to order , you have to register first

use this to translate http://translate.google.com/translate_t

newbiecrg said:
Hey José, tudo bem, em principio vou levar o veiculo ja em Abril para Portugal... Vou poder registá-lo ai sem pagar IA!! Diz-me qual o preço do S3 com os extras que eu pedi ai em PT...

S3 Phantom Black
Volante multifuncoes com base recta (como o do TT)
BOSE
Sensores de parqueamento
Baquects (como as do RS4)
Bluethooth phone prep
Apoio de braco central
Interior light pack
Radio symphony

Eu sei que o preço base é quase 60000 euros mas com estes extras, principalmente as bacquets (opcao perto dos 3000 euros) quanto fica a brincadeira em PT? O meu carro com estes extras custou-me apenas 9000 contos aqui...

Abraço camarada!
Pedro

Scorchio!

Finally! Squezed the dealer and today all the forms where sent by special delivery to the VSA in Bristol, should have the certificate very soon...

Pedro