Hi from a new member - future s3 owner

bor

Reaction score
Just to say whats up....the forum is great lots of great pics and info and I really like the crew that posts here....

So I'll be ordering mine shortly....

The extras will be

- the flat steering wheel
- tempomat
- parking sensors
- alcantara leather combo seats
- front heated seats
- arm rest

Not sure about the coulour.....the white and silver look good...I like black but I worry it will look too much like an A3 and not an S3 - but then again that seems like a stupid reason not to get the black one....:)

Welcome to the forums. What about the blue they do, now that smacks of S car

I like it on the rs4 but it somehow doesn't do it on the s3 for me.....and the sprint blue I dunno....this is driving me crazy :lol:

I won't be getting the nav. because its 5000 E over here - ******** :(

ANd I'd get the folding mirrors, but then I'd have to take the rain and light sensors and the would be twice as expensive!

I'm not sure if I even get a radio in the car...I'll have to look into it

Hello & :sign_welcome: to the site.

Where are you from Bor? btw nothing wrong with A3. :moa:

Ming Blue said:
Where are you from Bor? btw nothing wrong with A3. :moa:

Oh no, absolutely not, it would've been my last car but I couldn't afford it, so I got the golf V.....always loved the A3!

I'm from Zagreb, Croatia!

Get the Sat Nav, cruise control and go for the Blue... They are my only regrets not ordering them...

Sat Nav perfect, cruise control very good for long motorway journeys, Blue if you don't like the black...

Pedro

bor said:
Oh no, absolutely not, it would've been my last car but I couldn't afford it, so I got the golf V.....always loved the A3!

I'm from Zagreb, Croatia!

Hope you enjoy your stay at Audi-Sport! great folks on here :icon_thumright:

newbiecrg said:
Get the Sat Nav, cruise control and go for the Blue... They are my only regrets not ordering them...

Sat Nav perfect, cruise control very good for long motorway journeys, Blue if you don't like the black...

Pedro

Dont order the Sat Nav from Audi save yourself £1500 and get it from E-Bay, i'd go for a different colour other than Sprint Blue as everyone is buying that colour.

It looks good but it seems on this forum the majority have ordered this colour and would be nice to have something different.

However don't suppose it would matter so much where you are from!