Nearly Mine..

Badley

Reaction score
I popped down to the dealership I'm getting my 6 month old car. Did some paperwork etc. Going to pick it up in a week, I'm so chuffed with it:

First mods will be map reading lights/ambient and a leather arm rest.

Congratulations it looks amazing! The S-Line rims along with the single front grill... oh my and yes I actually love the Sportbacks too.

Good choice mate, keep us updated on the mods with plenty of pics :D

Get a good deal on it?

Thanks for the comments.

I notice a nasty scuff on the OS wing mirror so I may need to replace that. However I like the Audi chrome wing mirrors but do people tend to think wannabe S3?

beautiful car mate - got mine in silver - 1year old
wouldnt bother with the silver wing mirrors, money would be better spent elsewhere.....the thing is this car doesnt need much doing to it - already looks fantatsic. - choose any mods carefully - dont want to end up looking chavvy.....not that the silver mirrors look chavvy - just think thery look slightly out of place compared with body coloured mirrors.
good buy anyway (wanted mine in black)

Thanks Diablo636, I'm very much an OEM kinda guy so there are no worries in getting chavy.

Nice one Badley looks good in phantom black ,**** to keep clean though I had a 140 sport in lava grey which looked awsome when washed and polished but was a **** to keep clean.

Mind it depends where you live/work.Roads where I live are kinda muddy and shity too many tractors.

I'm was screwed from day one. I currently have a non-metallic black MkIV Golf which is terrible to keep clean living in the back and beyond where mud is guaranteed with this weather. My first choice was Lava Grey but mine came up at the right time at the right price, so I had no choice really

Never mind mate you've still got a lovely motor what convinced me to go for avus and I do like the colour is that my wife has a silver fiesta tdci and she never washes it and it still looks clean after 3 months.