what do u use to clean...

audi_driver

S LINE
Reaction score
my girlfriend left me sum finger marks from her make up and just wondered how to clean them off?? i tried wiping it off with water but it just stays there:ermm:

Man that sucks, i have them too, try a damp cloth used in warm water with fairy liquid, the surfectants in washing up liquid will cut through the grease in makeup.
Be very careful about any other cleaning products, because some contain silicone which will turn your dash shiny.

SamDude said:
Make-up remover?

As make-up remover is a solvent and the dash is made from vinyl, I wouldn't recommend it. Unless you want an irremovable stain/hole.

A4Quattro said:
As make-up remover is a solvent and the dash is made from vinyl, I wouldn't recommend it. Unless you want an irremovable stain/hole.

Damn, forgot that tongue/cheek combo again... :tapedshut:

audi_driver said:
my girlfriend left me sum finger marks from her make up and just wondered how to clean them off?? i tried wiping it off with water but it just stays there:ermm:

Try a baby wipe - pretty good for most things and wont do any damage.

on the dashboard cabin, and yes she is:wub: my gorgeous little baby

I'd get some Comma Interior cleaner (best choice but hard to find) or AutoGlym Interior Shampoo (next best). They should cut through the grease but leave the normal sheen on the car. You can use either on any surface. I swear by them and they both came out top in the AutoExpress tests last year.