where can i get s3 wing mirrors?

audi_driver

S LINE
Reaction score
where can i get s3 wing mirrors? I dont want plastic covers

thanks, do i need to fit the mirror into the s3 case myself? will it be easy to fit them onto the car?

on ebay type in "a3 matt silver mirrors" and you will get replica ones that audi sell

they are around £100 - a hell of a lot cheaper than audi (£265)

Married Blonde had them on his a3 and he didnt have any complaints about them!

If I had deep pockets I'd go for the genuine ones. Put them side by side with the reps and it's obvious. I had the reps on for about 6 months and was never entirely happy plus they seemed to 'pit' ever so slightly. First time I saw a genuine S3 off they came.

Depedns what reps you get the Hargus(sp!) ones where spot on, I had them on my car for almost the whole time I owned it and they where perfect.

You can get cheaper coppies, inpro for example, and they are no where near as good. And the only time I compared them to the original s3 ones where when they where 18 months old and they still looked spot on.

Don't forget that price on vag-parts is without the vat...

J.

marriedblonde said:
Depedns what reps you get the Hargus(sp!) ones where spot on, I had them on my car for almost the whole time I owned it and they where perfect.

I remember you saying when you helped me find mine. I couldn't find the Hargus (sp!) ones and got these off ebay.