I GOT IT! My Amazing A3 :D

emzino

Reaction score
Hi there. Many of you know that I have posted a number of threads before trying to find the right car for me.
Ever since I sold my Polo 1.4 16v this time last year I have been working hard to try and save for my perfect match. Some of the cars I have considered have been:

-Audi A2
-Audi A3
-Audi A4
-Seat Ibiza Cupra
-VW Golf TDI
-VW Polo GTI

After much deliberation, working a lot and doing many many night shifts for the extra cash I’ve not only saved much more than I thought but I got a car I didn’t think I could ever manage to get…

Audi A3 (8P) 2.0TDI SE

I have been on autotrader for months trying to get value for my money and oh my this car has got the lot! Basically every optional extra except one or two things!

Heres the spec list
-Ebony Black
-Manual 6 Speed gearbox
-48k mileage
-Auto-dimming rear view mirror
-Concert II Radio/CD Player
-Cruise control
-Dual zone electronic climate control
-Front centre armrest
-Interior light pack
-Light and rain sensor pack
-Storage pack
-Front fog lamps
-Vavona wood inlays
-4-Spoke leather multifunction steering wheel

Extras
-Driver’s Information System (DIS)
-BOSE sound system (8 high-performance loudspeakers, 6-channel amplifier, total output of 195 Watts with specially tuned acoustics)
-Xenon headlights with cleaning system
-Acoustic parking sensors
-6Disc CD changer
-Front sports seats
-Vienna leather, beige
-Sports suspension
-7.5J x 17” ‘5-spoke Star’ design alloy wheels with 225/45 R17 Y Tyres

Now it's an SE spec but basically has everything except the gloss inlay interior whereas I have the wood inlays. Other than that it's got full Audi service history and very well looked after by a wealthy man hehe.

The performance of the car is outstanding. I've never been in anything that pulls like it does! The interior is absolute luxury! It feels safe, comfertable, clean and spacious. I couldn't ask for anything more I am absolutely stunned and over the moon.

Anyone who considers buying this car! DONT... consider it lol just do what you got to do and get one. Won't get regret it by a long shot.

I still can't find words to describe how magical it is lol so i'll let the pictures say the rest and trust me it doesn't do it any justice whatsoever!

Oh and I LOVE the Xenon's... amazing. Simply beautiful, I can see everything. I won't go back to those crappy yellow ones lol.

Lastly, the Bose is stunning too lol. No need for me to do anything in the sound department. Its crisp, clear, can turn it up as loud as I won't without any static and the base is shattering. WOW!

Ok i'm done now, I promise lol :p

Pics (i'll take my own when it stops raining)

Congrats, glad you've found something you like after all that time. Get some pics up :icon_thumright:

I am so over the moon! Finally apart of the Audi club heh. The cars just... I just love it! :wub: I wokeup 6 times last night to just look out the window at it :yes:

Nice one mate, and a cool spec! If there's ever a vote for the happiest A3 8P owner, I'll nominate you! :)

Hehe thanks so much. I am so in love with it. I mean I never really thought i'd love it this much!
It's just a truely amazing drive.. period. Nothing comes close and the pulling power is just wow. The interior is luxury!

And to think I was thinking of getting a BMW 1 Series. Thank god I didn't!

Nice one :)

Sit in it by all means but don't take it out on the roads... they're full of nutters. Just keep it tucked up somewhere safe and revel in the pride of ownership.

Only kidding... hope it gives you loads of fun.

lol. I have to agree with you there. Drivers are getting worse and worse. The most annoying and scary thing is when they just seem to slowly but surely cross into your lane!
I don't understand why they can't just keep it straight. Makes me very worried lol.

Thanks alot tho roadrunner :D You know everytime I see another Audi I feel like saying hello. I love this club lol

emzino said:
I wokeup 6 times last night to just look out the window at it :yes:

I still do this and I've had mine for two months :friends:

emzino said:
I wokeup 6 times last night to just look out the window at it :yes:

Ditto. Only my reason was to check it was still there...

Glad you got the car of your dreams mate, makes the looking worthwhile. Now get out and do some miles in it!:racer:

lol i'm glad i'm not the only one who does that hehe.

One question though, is it possible to retro-fit heated seats? I mean it says I get heated seats as standard but I think since he fitted the Sports Leather seats they left out the Heated bit as there ain't no controls for it.

Also, I know I want the matt silver wing mirrors but I wanted the ones which are heated and automatically fold. Is there ones like these out there and would it be hard to fit?

Thank you :)

Well after reading the links (thanks btw SamDude) for the Heated Seats, I think i'll give it a pass lol.

Next step... retro-fit matt silver heated & folding wing mirrors :D

emzino said:
Well after reading the links (thanks btw SamDude) for the Heated Seats, I think i'll give it a pass lol.

Let's make that 'thanks' official, eh?

Hit the
post_thanks.gif
under my post - cheers!

(shameless, me?)