EM TuningChris Nott

Thread: New S3

4th Gear

Status

Cool New S3

Sat in a new S3 in Bedford Audi this morning. Man, those seats are comfy; the instant I sat down I thought "this is lush, I want one".

Just a shame the sign on the top said 30k
    03 A3 (8L) TDi quattro Sport, Aluminium Silver with leather, armrest, cruise, xenons and me at the wheel

2. # ADS
    ADS

2nd Gear

Status
    How would you pay for it though?

If you are thinking of PCP, the difference between it and a car 7 grand less makes owning one look a lot more achievable/justifiable!

I have thought about nothing else all day, I want one now and come next week I shall be ordering it, just can't wait..................
    Last edited by normski; 3rd March 2007 at 15:45.

3rd Gear

Status
    nice seats but i noticed they make getting in the back a major problem. wasnt too keen on the speedo/rev counter graphics thou

windsurfer

Status
    Are you talking about the S4-like optional seats? I ordered those on mine and they are and look great! Going to the back seats is a pain as you have to manually move the seat forward and then tilt it... Buy my seat is the driving seat! At all times!!

Pedro
    FOR SALE: S3 Phantom Black, left hand drive, Xenons, FBMFSW, bucket seats, BOSE, rear parking sensors, armrest, interior light package, Symphony II+. Full Audi service history and 4 new Michelin Pilot Sport 2. 18500 miles PM for details! I want to give it away have a good family reason. For a quick sale around 19.5k PM only if interest is genuine! Thanks

3rd Gear

Status
    i guess they were those seats v nice and i suppose if you do get in the back atleast the seats are useable unlike a TT

4th Gear

Status
    I think the one I sat in had the standard seats. Still impressively comfy.
    03 A3 (8L) TDi quattro Sport, Aluminium Silver with leather, armrest, cruise, xenons and me at the wheel