Volks AutosEM Tuning

Thread: new a3 3.2

1st Gear

Status

new a3 3.2

Just been told by the stealer that audi are cutting production of A3 & A4 models so R8 and A5 coupe can be built instead. Is this just to make me pay more? Can't see them stopping making a sell8ing car/s for a new untried version .

2. # ADS
    ADS

2nd Gear

Status
    Total BS
    2005 A3 2.0TDi Quattro Sport S-line - Brilliant Black, Full Votex kit (SOLD)
    2007 RS4 V8 - Sprint Blue

1st Gear

Status
    Thought so, he also said their car quota was being cut by 60 cars, surely audi will supply to demand?

2nd Gear

Status
    He just wants to make you think 'I must order now or I might miss out'

The R8 is built in a totally different plant AFAIK so what's that gotta do with A4 I have no idea.
    2005 A3 2.0TDi Quattro Sport S-line - Brilliant Black, Full Votex kit (SOLD)
    2007 RS4 V8 - Sprint Blue

VAGOwners.co.uk

Status
    Really does sound like he's trying it on. I had the same issue with a certain SEAT dealer in Cardiff when I was looking at buying my last car. I wanted to buy an Ibiza FR (new out at the time), but the Cardiff dealer was very 'oh, you have to get your order in now to stand any chance of getting one in time for September 1st (this was in April!), they aren't making many as they are mainly making low spec models'. I was very suspicious, and walked away. Went to my 'local' dealer outside Weston-super-mare, they said no problem, and I'd probably have it way before Sept 1st (and I did, it arrived mid July). Some dealers will just try it on in the hope that your that gullable customer who won't try and get a discount and will buy the car he has 'in stock' (the one no one else wanted) because you won't get one built to order this side of Christmas! I'd walk away, there are plenty of other dealers who will happily take your money (probably less of it to) and won't be feeding you BS.
    Audi A3 S-Line 2.0TDi DSG in Dolphin Grey - Click here for pics
    Leather Seats - Symphony III - Full Leather - Light/Rain Sensors - Cruise Control - Storage/Luggage Packs - Electric folding/auto diming mirrors - Parking Sensors - Armrest