Goodbye Audi, I'm defecting to BMW!!

danjones

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Just thought I'd post a message as I sold my A3 2.0tdi sport (superchiped). I have had great pleasure out of my A3 for the last 2 years. It ran perfectly and never let me down. It will be missed, it's a cracking car. One of the main reasons for leaving Audi is I have found the dealership service is awful.

So on Friday I take delivery of my new car, a BMW 320d M Sport in sparkling graphite. Hope it's as much fun as the A3. Also hoping the engine will give the same sort of power/economy but with a bit more refinement being common rail. Have already looked at a remap with DMS which claims 210bhp and 300ft/lbs, will probably go for it in a couple of months if I'm happy with the car.

Thanks to everyone who’s answered my questions when I've needed advice over the years. Will keep still view this Audi forum as I think it's one of the best out there. Plus haven’t found any decent BMW ones yet.

Thanks. Yes, was very tempted by D3, but there was no discount available and was out of my price range. The dealer was quite willing negotiate with the M sport and felt I struck a deal. Hopefully with the DMS remap should give it similar performance. The only thing I don’t really like with the M sport is the tail exhaust pipe (downward pointing).

on a side note, anyone know what the 335d remaps to?

334bhp and 504lb ft in a 535d, so should be the same figures for a 335d. That could be fun!

Now how much is a 335d Coupe and the remap is.....that's a lorra lorra money!!!

But even so

Woof!

danjones said:
One of the main reasons for leaving Audi is I have found the dealership service is awful.

Generally, Audi dealerships are not great but in my area they are saints compared with the BMW dealerships.

Good luck and hope you have loads of fun in the beamer. They're brill when they work.