Bluetooth Kit......

cliveywolves

Reaction score
Website
www.carinsurance4u.co.uk
Hi all just wondered what you all use for bluetooth in your Audi's.... Cant really justify spending £350 to upgrade my RNS-E Unit as i dont use the phone that often in the car...

Halford are selling a Parrot Kit for £99.99 and doing a free install are they any good ?????

Cheers........

If you have RNS-E and the MFSW, go for the Audi GSM kit - it's worth every penny.

cliveywolves said:
Hi all just wondered what you all use for bluetooth in your Audi's.... Cant really justify spending £350 to upgrade my RNS-E Unit as i dont use the phone that often in the car...

Halford are selling a Parrot Kit for £99.99 and doing a free install are they any good ?????

Cheers........

I just pick up a set of these for both my A3 and Acura TL.

Works perfect, minimal Installation required!

Even comes with a privacy head set!

Just Purchase the Audi A3 3 weeks ago, This is my first Audi. :jester:

Nice to meet you all! :)

just about to buy the Parrot CK3000 , does anybody know if i will need to buy the extra wiring harness.??? i Have got a 2007 A3 with rns-e on quadlock......

'07' Audi A3 2.0 S-line, Open-sky, 6MT, Nokya H11 Fogs and headlights, IQUA Snake 2, 18" wheel Achtuning T9 w Falken Z512 w 5mm spacer in rear, Koni Sprot, Audi Sport, KOB.'

Is this Swahili? ;)

d3fy said:
'07' Audi A3 2.0 S-line, Open-sky, 6MT, Nokya H11 Fogs and headlights, IQUA Snake 2, 18" wheel Achtuning T9 w Falken Z512 w 5mm spacer in rear, Koni Sprot, Audi Sport, KOB.'

Is this Swahili? ;)

I got about half way through it :)

Welcome to A3gotBCK! Stick around!

Do not really fancy having the parrott mess up my dash. If I have the MFSW in my A3, do Audi retro-fit a blue-tooth kit that will work through the steering wheel controls & the DIS with my S.E.K800? If so, does anyone have it installed in their car, and is it worth persuing?

RNS-E is the codename for the DVD Satnav unit. I think RNS stands for Route Navigation System or similar, the E is effectively the model or iteration of the device, the older CD-based system being called RNS-D.